Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~~~~The Orphanage (done, thanks!)~~~~
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 254 255
@Sloppy

Just send me a CR request and the dragons are yours. C:

@Chlohee

For some reason whenever I try to accept the CR request from you for the Fae you want, it says there was an error with the request. Do you have too many dragons? Or no .. ? If no, re-send the request to me. For some reasons the CR isn't wanting to load for me. ; v ;
@Sloppy

Just send me a CR request and the dragons are yours. C:

@Chlohee

For some reason whenever I try to accept the CR request from you for the Fae you want, it says there was an error with the request. Do you have too many dragons? Or no .. ? If no, re-send the request to me. For some reasons the CR isn't wanting to load for me. ; v ;
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
@Zebbie Oops, sorry about that, resending the request :o
@Zebbie Oops, sorry about that, resending the request :o
I would like to adopt! @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Yes
Dragon ID #1: Visia 5930897
That dragon's foster: @whyistherumgone
I would like to adopt! @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Yes
Dragon ID #1: Visia 5930897
That dragon's foster: @whyistherumgone
Rezzie| They/Them |21| +3 hours
I’ve been gone for like a year I’m lost. Self Taught Artist, I make monsters
@Fairygeno
Send the CR and she's all yours!
@Fairygeno
Send the CR and she's all yours!
ErzFA.gifcRmpm.gifiCTsu.gifWF7N6.gifQBDeO.gif
@FalconRex121 I would like to drop off some dragons! [b]Are they listed in another thread?[/b] No [b]Would I like my dragons returned to me instead of exalted?[/b] n/a [b]Would I like to hold them myself instead of sending them to a foster?[/b] Yes [b]Anything else?[/b] [b]Okay, here are my dragons:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19354930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193550/19354930_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FalconRex121 I would like to drop off some dragons!
Are they listed in another thread? No
Would I like my dragons returned to me instead of exalted? n/a
Would I like to hold them myself instead of sending them to a foster? Yes
Anything else?
Okay, here are my dragons:
19354930_350.png
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
@crystowl Added!
Edit: forgot to ask, do you ever want your listing to expire (and when?)
@crystowl Added!
Edit: forgot to ask, do you ever want your listing to expire (and when?)
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@FalconRex121 Sure- end of January would be fine.
@FalconRex121 Sure- end of January would be fine.
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
@Sloppy

Oh my, I didn't know you wanted the same dragon as another person. Forgive me, but another person who wanted the same dragon you're asking for but she asked for it much earlier. Is there another dragon you wish to have in my lair that's up for adoption? I'll send it over right away if there is! C:
@Sloppy

Oh my, I didn't know you wanted the same dragon as another person. Forgive me, but another person who wanted the same dragon you're asking for but she asked for it much earlier. Is there another dragon you wish to have in my lair that's up for adoption? I'll send it over right away if there is! C:
@Zebbie

No problem at all. First comes, first served. I don't want to take another dragon just because of it, because someone may want it much more than me. I just wanted nice Fae as I haven't got any, so don't worry. ;)

Either way, I'll keep an eye on this topic, so be prepared! :D
@Zebbie

No problem at all. First comes, first served. I don't want to take another dragon just because of it, because someone may want it much more than me. I just wanted nice Fae as I haven't got any, so don't worry. ;)

Either way, I'll keep an eye on this topic, so be prepared! :D
@Sloppy

Well if I ever have your dragon that ever catches your eye again, I'm just a ping away! C:
@Sloppy

Well if I ever have your dragon that ever catches your eye again, I'm just a ping away! C:
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 254 255