Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | story behind your username?
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Cherrybombs are a type of fireworks (a reference to my fiery temper), the bs are turned to 8s as a reference to Vriska Serket because I end up roleplaying her a lot, and the 24 is because of my obsession with even numbers.
Cherrybombs are a type of fireworks (a reference to my fiery temper), the bs are turned to 8s as a reference to Vriska Serket because I end up roleplaying her a lot, and the 24 is because of my obsession with even numbers.
crystal_candlelight_lair_by_starscreamfan2244-dca3tpj.png
i wanted my name to have something to do with dragons. But i figured all of the dragon user names would be taken. So i went with the latin word for dragon. Then i thought just 'dracon' was pretty boring.. so i decided that i wanted to add another latin animal word. and since i was really into Longma (dragon horses) at the time, i decided my name would be Draconequis. It actually had nothing to do with my little pony at first.. and then i watched the episode and realized that i named myself after discord XD and it was a happy accident i will never change :D
i wanted my name to have something to do with dragons. But i figured all of the dragon user names would be taken. So i went with the latin word for dragon. Then i thought just 'dracon' was pretty boring.. so i decided that i wanted to add another latin animal word. and since i was really into Longma (dragon horses) at the time, i decided my name would be Draconequis. It actually had nothing to do with my little pony at first.. and then i watched the episode and realized that i named myself after discord XD and it was a happy accident i will never change :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
My username is actually one of the randomly generated usernames they gave me to choose from on pottermore (before it closed - how dumb), I really liked it (and used it on pottermore) and now i use it for lots of things :)
My username is actually one of the randomly generated usernames they gave me to choose from on pottermore (before it closed - how dumb), I really liked it (and used it on pottermore) and now i use it for lots of things :)
+ Atlantis Hatchery +

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-14%20at%207.09.37%20PM_zpspx9w1tvc.png
I'm small and have big eyes, like the Singapura cat breed. [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/8x1y7r.jpg[/img] I'm a huge fan of Nikki Sixx. And they both start with S, so it sounded good. :3
I'm small and have big eyes, like the Singapura cat breed.
8x1y7r.jpg

I'm a huge fan of Nikki Sixx.

And they both start with S, so it sounded good. :3
"Find the place that love grows."
i dont have a set username i use for sites haha, so i stole my friends (@antiquaries) username on some other sites--halloqueen. i just think its neat and its since evolved into an inside joke, except ;;; neither of us ;;; can keep track of who is who anymore on each site.
i dont have a set username i use for sites haha, so i stole my friends (@antiquaries) username on some other sites--halloqueen. i just think its neat and its since evolved into an inside joke, except ;;; neither of us ;;; can keep track of who is who anymore on each site.
I'm working on a story under the same name. Figured if I had to type in "Fractures" every time I logged in, it would remind me/encourage me to work on it instead.

It just makes me feel guilty and daydream about it -___-
I'm working on a story under the same name. Figured if I had to type in "Fractures" every time I logged in, it would remind me/encourage me to work on it instead.

It just makes me feel guilty and daydream about it -___-
At least you walked a lonely road and gave it a friend.
i'm undertale trash and blooky is adorable but not as much as sans
i'm undertale trash and blooky is adorable but not as much as sans
My username was inspired by the fact that hockey player Roberto Luongo writes poetry.

...I'm actually not that big of a fan of Luongo, but the username is catchy. And I couldn't think of anything else.

Haha. xD
My username was inspired by the fact that hockey player Roberto Luongo writes poetry.

...I'm actually not that big of a fan of Luongo, but the username is catchy. And I couldn't think of anything else.

Haha. xD
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif o9GbwME.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43