Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open The Door 4
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 231 232
Door 1, @StarShot ((OMG LOL)) You tap the doorknob and it opens slowly, glowing bright purple from the inside. Out comes this little boy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19168710] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191688/19168710_350.png[/img] [/url] He decides he wants to go with you and join your lair. :) Door 2, Sapphire235 You open the door and a really old lady is standing by a cauldron in the center of a room, which seems to be bigger than the tree. All of a sudden she keels over, and 2 bottles of sludge come rolling to you draped in fire starters. Door 3, @dragonbano As you try to get close again, it explodes and a greatridge blueshell comes rolling out of it and perches on your head. You take it home.
Door 1, @StarShot ((OMG LOL)) You tap the doorknob and it opens slowly, glowing bright purple from the inside. Out comes this little boy.
19168710_350.png

He decides he wants to go with you and join your lair. :)

Door 2, Sapphire235

You open the door and a really old lady is standing by a cauldron in the center of a room, which seems to be bigger than the tree. All of a sudden she keels over, and 2 bottles of sludge come rolling to you draped in fire starters.

Door 3, @dragonbano

As you try to get close again, it explodes and a greatridge blueshell comes rolling out of it and perches on your head. You take it home.
One day I want to own all the silver pocket watches and wrenches!
@ErzaDragneel
Oh nooo Im getting to much dragons T3T also it might be a while for the next one sorry
@ErzaDragneel
Oh nooo Im getting to much dragons T3T also it might be a while for the next one sorry
rSvYfKQ.png
@StarShot
Friendly remind!
@StarShot
Friendly remind!
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@StarShot, do you need someone else to post doors?
@StarShot, do you need someone else to post doors?
@Kvon
Yeah sure sorry...
@Kvon
Yeah sure sorry...
rSvYfKQ.png
Let's get this party rolling again then--

There are three doors before you! Pick one to enter! I don't know why I'm shouting!

Door 1 is a haphazard collection of bones fabric held together by baling wire.

Door 2 is short and brown and has the letters ABC written on it (but you can still call it door two)

Door 3 is weirdly pink. What do they do to make it look that particular shade of...is it orchid? mauve? You're not sure what those colors are supposed to look like anyways.
Let's get this party rolling again then--

There are three doors before you! Pick one to enter! I don't know why I'm shouting!

Door 1 is a haphazard collection of bones fabric held together by baling wire.

Door 2 is short and brown and has the letters ABC written on it (but you can still call it door two)

Door 3 is weirdly pink. What do they do to make it look that particular shade of...is it orchid? mauve? You're not sure what those colors are supposed to look like anyways.
@Kvon

Door three :D
@Kvon

Door three :D
tumblr_inline_nrcly5hrIa1rqs5u6_500.gifIPA4Zfl.png021_zpswugdkw7b.png
@Kvon

Door 2, please? ^^
@Kvon

Door 2, please? ^^
Click, please :3
incubator_Sapphire235.png
tumblr_n9tem38KHe1tgjlm2o1_500.gif
@Kvon

Can I have Door 1 please?
@Kvon

Can I have Door 1 please?
@dragonbano You open the door and find more bones. Then they start to move. Something is there that follows you forevermore. [item=nochnyr] @Sapphire235 There is a room with glass cabinets on the walls, well lit, dust free, showing a display of innumerable battle stones, all in alphabetical order. You, little snitch, grab the first ones you see. [item=anticipate] [item=berserker] [item=contuse] [item=discipline] @Furdonkadonk You open the door and find these humongously. Pink. Eyes. Staring right at you. They entrance you. You offer to take him home and take care of him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19308244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193083/19308244_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonbano
You open the door and find more bones. Then they start to move. Something is there that follows you forevermore.
Nochnyr

@Sapphire235
There is a room with glass cabinets on the walls, well lit, dust free, showing a display of innumerable battle stones, all in alphabetical order. You, little snitch, grab the first ones you see.
Anticipate Berserker Contuse Discipline

@Furdonkadonk
You open the door and find these humongously. Pink. Eyes. Staring right at you. They entrance you. You offer to take him home and take care of him.

19308244_350.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 231 232