Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | All I want for Christmas is FE: Fates...
...but it isn't going to be released in the US until February. *angry sqeaky noises* DX

Just me yet again getting irritated and impatient about the release of this game. I got Awakening out of curiosity and it was my first Fire Emblem, and I got pretty addicted. Heard about Fates and got even more excited. Went to Japan on a school trip last summer and saw advertisements for the game in Akihabara. It came out there last June, and I've been waiting impatiently ever since.

I learned that it's coming out in February. Said to myself: "Okay, it's not that much longer, you can get it in time for your birthday"

I even recently replayed the entirety of Awakening to try to tide me over. Well, I finished that almost a week ago.

And now I've just learned that Corrin (Ugh, why didn't they just stick with the name Kamui) is going to be DLC for Smash 4 (which I don't have, but cool anyway,) and it brought back aaaaallll the impatience. I want it. I want that bundle. Now.

Doesn't help that I haven't gotten any new games since Fantasy Life came out, and my family is dragging me on a 2-week long trip to Texas. Which means a ton of hours just sitting in a car. Stuck with games I've already played and beat multiple times. If I could get Fates this wouldn't be a problem

Sorry, just also kinda annoyed with Nintendo's release schedule and that all of the games I actually want from them in the future all come out next year...Fates, Hyrule Warriors 3DS, Twilight Princess HD, Zelda U....yup, next year is going to be great for games...except I'm going to be too busy dealing with my first year of college to play half of them.

Back to the subject at hand, though, who all's excited for Fates? :D I'm trying my best to stay away from spoilers, since I pretty much knew all of Awakening before I got it.
...but it isn't going to be released in the US until February. *angry sqeaky noises* DX

Just me yet again getting irritated and impatient about the release of this game. I got Awakening out of curiosity and it was my first Fire Emblem, and I got pretty addicted. Heard about Fates and got even more excited. Went to Japan on a school trip last summer and saw advertisements for the game in Akihabara. It came out there last June, and I've been waiting impatiently ever since.

I learned that it's coming out in February. Said to myself: "Okay, it's not that much longer, you can get it in time for your birthday"

I even recently replayed the entirety of Awakening to try to tide me over. Well, I finished that almost a week ago.

And now I've just learned that Corrin (Ugh, why didn't they just stick with the name Kamui) is going to be DLC for Smash 4 (which I don't have, but cool anyway,) and it brought back aaaaallll the impatience. I want it. I want that bundle. Now.

Doesn't help that I haven't gotten any new games since Fantasy Life came out, and my family is dragging me on a 2-week long trip to Texas. Which means a ton of hours just sitting in a car. Stuck with games I've already played and beat multiple times. If I could get Fates this wouldn't be a problem

Sorry, just also kinda annoyed with Nintendo's release schedule and that all of the games I actually want from them in the future all come out next year...Fates, Hyrule Warriors 3DS, Twilight Princess HD, Zelda U....yup, next year is going to be great for games...except I'm going to be too busy dealing with my first year of college to play half of them.

Back to the subject at hand, though, who all's excited for Fates? :D I'm trying my best to stay away from spoilers, since I pretty much knew all of Awakening before I got it.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
I'm suuuuper excited!! Though, I've pretty much spoiled myself rotten in terms of characters and story, heh...
Also, I'm okay with the name Corrin. I don't like it or dislike it, it's just okay. Besides, we can always just rename them Kamui in game!
I'm suuuuper excited!! Though, I've pretty much spoiled myself rotten in terms of characters and story, heh...
Also, I'm okay with the name Corrin. I don't like it or dislike it, it's just okay. Besides, we can always just rename them Kamui in game!
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o4_1280.png
they/them pronouns
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o4_1280.png
I'm trying to get the special edition, but I don't know if that's ever gonna happen lol

But yeah, the hype is real and I almost can't wait for it to release. Gonna marry Hinoka first run, no regrets. :D
I'm trying to get the special edition, but I don't know if that's ever gonna happen lol

But yeah, the hype is real and I almost can't wait for it to release. Gonna marry Hinoka first run, no regrets. :D
@Saern - Yeah, that bundle is looking real nice.

Hmmm...not that I know personalities or anything, but at first glance (and since I play a female MU), for Birthright I'd go for Subaki, and for Conquest, Lazward (hehe, I see you there, name-changed Inigo) :3
@Saern - Yeah, that bundle is looking real nice.

Hmmm...not that I know personalities or anything, but at first glance (and since I play a female MU), for Birthright I'd go for Subaki, and for Conquest, Lazward (hehe, I see you there, name-changed Inigo) :3
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
don't worry, i asked for all three games for chirstmas. it'll just be...late.

i'm marrying everyone before i marry tsubaki, who's really cute. also, two of the characters, zero and nyx are bisexual, and you're able to marry them even if you're the same gender. it might not result in children, but it seems like a hell of a lot of fun regardless.
don't worry, i asked for all three games for chirstmas. it'll just be...late.

i'm marrying everyone before i marry tsubaki, who's really cute. also, two of the characters, zero and nyx are bisexual, and you're able to marry them even if you're the same gender. it might not result in children, but it seems like a hell of a lot of fun regardless.
@Hummbirds
Subaki was actually my first choice for a female MU, haha. I really like the look of the Birthright characters, so I'm probably gonna end up marrying most of them eventually (especially the girls, which is kind of sad because I really like the options for female MU but not so much for male). Not entirely sure who I want to marry in Conquest, maybe Belka (because wyvern riders are my favourite class) or Flannel.
@Hummbirds
Subaki was actually my first choice for a female MU, haha. I really like the look of the Birthright characters, so I'm probably gonna end up marrying most of them eventually (especially the girls, which is kind of sad because I really like the options for female MU but not so much for male). Not entirely sure who I want to marry in Conquest, maybe Belka (because wyvern riders are my favourite class) or Flannel.
I haven't read/looked at anything about Fates, I don't even know which version to get first... But I will get both. If there's a Stahl clone though, I'll be set. B)
I haven't read/looked at anything about Fates, I don't even know which version to get first... But I will get both. If there's a Stahl clone though, I'll be set. B)
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png