Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Nooblet fangirling so hard!!
So I just joined last night... and I'm doing mental cartwheels with how cool this site is!!

The artwork is amazing... I'm in awe of how much work was put into the fact that every accessory can be worn by every kind of dragon... and the sheer amount of customization is just... wow.

The community is the most friendly community I've seen in... ever! I've been watching an art stream of some FR comissions... and even the chat there is full of fun and friendly people.

I'm so excited to be a part of this, and can't wait to meet people and breed dragons and just... *squeeeeee*

- Treagus
So I just joined last night... and I'm doing mental cartwheels with how cool this site is!!

The artwork is amazing... I'm in awe of how much work was put into the fact that every accessory can be worn by every kind of dragon... and the sheer amount of customization is just... wow.

The community is the most friendly community I've seen in... ever! I've been watching an art stream of some FR comissions... and even the chat there is full of fun and friendly people.

I'm so excited to be a part of this, and can't wait to meet people and breed dragons and just... *squeeeeee*

- Treagus
@Treagus Oh no. It's already happened. Dragon h*** has sucked you in. YOU ARE NOW ONE OF US

Jk, Jk. ...mostly. But seriously, glad you've joined us! FR is a very friendly place, I've met a lootttt of friends here :D
@Treagus Oh no. It's already happened. Dragon h*** has sucked you in. YOU ARE NOW ONE OF US

Jk, Jk. ...mostly. But seriously, glad you've joined us! FR is a very friendly place, I've met a lootttt of friends here :D
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Treagus Welcome, welcome. I remember my first couple of months here. My first and last thoughts in the day were FR. It was indeed a dragon hell.
@Treagus Welcome, welcome. I remember my first couple of months here. My first and last thoughts in the day were FR. It was indeed a dragon hell.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
@Treagus, welcome to dragon hell! Enjoy the complementary milkshakes!
@Treagus, welcome to dragon hell! Enjoy the complementary milkshakes!
sdSRvlV.png
@Treagus

Welcome to your new obsession

*showers you with a bucket of dragons*
@Treagus

Welcome to your new obsession

*showers you with a bucket of dragons*
haha thanks guys! I feel so welcome here! <3

I went nuts playing games and getting all of the green steampunk gear I could get my hands on for my Tundra dragon today haha
haha thanks guys! I feel so welcome here! <3

I went nuts playing games and getting all of the green steampunk gear I could get my hands on for my Tundra dragon today haha
@Treagus
My reaction was the same when I joined yesterday as well xD
I spent hours just going through the forms and looking at other people's dragons cause eye candy!! There are also so many amazing artists here as well <3

Anyway welcome, fellow nooblet! We can fangirl together lol ^_^
@Treagus
My reaction was the same when I joined yesterday as well xD
I spent hours just going through the forms and looking at other people's dragons cause eye candy!! There are also so many amazing artists here as well <3

Anyway welcome, fellow nooblet! We can fangirl together lol ^_^