Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello :)
Hello everyone, I`m Kate ( or Lilith) I`m so glad I was able to sign up, I just love dragons
I used to draw them a lot as a kid and I still do lol
I wanted to sign up for awhile but couldn't but now I can and I`m so happy.
Okay so a little about me, I love to draw and write, I love to read I have over 100 books in my room
I`m kinda shy so I have a hard time talking to others so sorry about that. Right now I`m training to join the Air Force, and I live in New York state

Thanks for letting me join~
Hello everyone, I`m Kate ( or Lilith) I`m so glad I was able to sign up, I just love dragons
I used to draw them a lot as a kid and I still do lol
I wanted to sign up for awhile but couldn't but now I can and I`m so happy.
Okay so a little about me, I love to draw and write, I love to read I have over 100 books in my room
I`m kinda shy so I have a hard time talking to others so sorry about that. Right now I`m training to join the Air Force, and I live in New York state

Thanks for letting me join~
@xXxLilithxXx Welcome to FR! c: It's awesome to meet another bookworm. :P

No need to be sorry about being shy! There's a lot that are the same way. (Including me. o.o)

If you got any questions, feel free to ask! c:
@xXxLilithxXx Welcome to FR! c: It's awesome to meet another bookworm. :P

No need to be sorry about being shy! There's a lot that are the same way. (Including me. o.o)

If you got any questions, feel free to ask! c:
Thanks, I have so much books that i need to buy another bookcase lol most people think I`m weird for having that many books
Thanks, I have so much books that i need to buy another bookcase lol most people think I`m weird for having that many books
Hello @xXxLilithxXx ! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Also, you don't need to feel weird about having a lot of books. My dad had so many that one could make a proper book fort with them.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see your artwork.
Hello @xXxLilithxXx ! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Also, you don't need to feel weird about having a lot of books. My dad had so many that one could make a proper book fort with them.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see your artwork.
Ru6naU3.png
@xxxLilithxxx
Nice to meet you!
What kinds of books are your favorites? I too love reading, mostly fantasy, historical fiction and books about science. My room is also filled with books - some of them are on the floor since I don't have enough room in my bookcases. I'm sure you'll fit in here.
The air force thing sounds really cool, by the way :-)

Oh, and if you want to talk spesifically at someone, add '@' before their name. It sends a notification to the other person. Like this:
@Chardano

Welcome to Flight Rising!
@xxxLilithxxx
Nice to meet you!
What kinds of books are your favorites? I too love reading, mostly fantasy, historical fiction and books about science. My room is also filled with books - some of them are on the floor since I don't have enough room in my bookcases. I'm sure you'll fit in here.
The air force thing sounds really cool, by the way :-)

Oh, and if you want to talk spesifically at someone, add '@' before their name. It sends a notification to the other person. Like this:
@Chardano

Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Chardano Thanks for the tip, and I like to read horror, mystery, and sometimes romance , but my favorite books are were there are mythical creatures in them

@LadyPlague I`m still learning how to do stuff on this site but if there is a way to post my artwork then i`ll gladly share my artwork or i`ll put a link to my Tumblr and Facebook where all my artwork is
@Chardano Thanks for the tip, and I like to read horror, mystery, and sometimes romance , but my favorite books are were there are mythical creatures in them

@LadyPlague I`m still learning how to do stuff on this site but if there is a way to post my artwork then i`ll gladly share my artwork or i`ll put a link to my Tumblr and Facebook where all my artwork is