Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Shock Switch controls - WASD
Just a simple suggestion to add to the Shock Switch controls, I'd like to see the game be able to be played with the WASD keys as well as the arrows.

Suggesting for two reasons, one being that it may be easier for left-handed users, and the second being people like myself are prone to RSI if I play a game for too long with one hand doing most of the commands. The WASD keys would let me rest my right hand for awhile so I could control with my left.

Don't have any issues on the space and E keys, since they're in easy places to reach.
Just a simple suggestion to add to the Shock Switch controls, I'd like to see the game be able to be played with the WASD keys as well as the arrows.

Suggesting for two reasons, one being that it may be easier for left-handed users, and the second being people like myself are prone to RSI if I play a game for too long with one hand doing most of the commands. The WASD keys would let me rest my right hand for awhile so I could control with my left.

Don't have any issues on the space and E keys, since they're in easy places to reach.
Support!
WASD - Move Cursor
Q - Shock Charge
E - Swap blocks
Space - Feed line

Cool thing with that layout: You have your right hand free.
Support!
WASD - Move Cursor
Q - Shock Charge
E - Swap blocks
Space - Feed line

Cool thing with that layout: You have your right hand free.
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
@Ettanin That's a great layout c: I'd love to be able to control things like that.
@Ettanin That's a great layout c: I'd love to be able to control things like that.
SUPPORT!

I think this is a great idea.
SUPPORT!

I think this is a great idea.