Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying food!
1 2 3
@spadeoilslick, that sounds good! I've seen between 1:15 and 1:20, depending on the food type, but I don't remember which. It was somewhere on this forum.

@Pokemon, I'm messaging you!
@spadeoilslick, that sounds good! I've seen between 1:15 and 1:20, depending on the food type, but I don't remember which. It was somewhere on this forum.

@Pokemon, I'm messaging you!
@uncompassed: awesome. c:
@uncompassed: awesome. c:
@oldred100, that would be great! How much would you charge? I don't really know any way to calculate aside from food point, so just let me know what's okay with you and I'll see if I can afford it!
@oldred100, that would be great! How much would you charge? I don't really know any way to calculate aside from food point, so just let me know what's okay with you and I'll see if I can afford it!
@uncompassed all right! It's mostly meat but a bit of insects. It's 432 food points for 8640 treasure--feel free to check my math when you get it though ^^ I'll go ahead and send it then?
@uncompassed all right! It's mostly meat but a bit of insects. It's 432 food points for 8640 treasure--feel free to check my math when you get it though ^^ I'll go ahead and send it then?
@uncompassed I'm selling 500 points of food at 20T a point. That's 10k if you're interested
@uncompassed I'm selling 500 points of food at 20T a point. That's 10k if you're interested
Hey everyone! I posted a raffle for the next clutch of my iridescent rose/charcoal seraph and tiger midnight/coal eyespots Pearl catchers in "Dragons for sale" here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=964612
(If the link doesn't work, it's the only Raffle on my recent posts)
Nature Flight members and anyone with only starter breeds get one free ticket

~Xenos
um, what prices are you thinking?
um, what prices are you thinking?
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@uncompassed mobile crashed in the middle of sending a message--this'll take a bit ^^
@uncompassed mobile crashed in the middle of sending a message--this'll take a bit ^^
@uncompassed sorry to totally blow up your inbox AND notifications, but I'm finally done sending it all! Whew.
@uncompassed sorry to totally blow up your inbox AND notifications, but I'm finally done sending it all! Whew.
@oldred100, I'm hoping for between 15 and 20 treasure a point, depending on the type of food and what it is that you need (trades might be different, etc). @spadesoilslick, I'm replying to you now, sorry, I got pulled away from the computer! And @xenos, what kind of food is it? I'm trying to shy away from too much seafood because I don't have many dragons that prefer it, but otherwise, just send the message!
@oldred100, I'm hoping for between 15 and 20 treasure a point, depending on the type of food and what it is that you need (trades might be different, etc). @spadesoilslick, I'm replying to you now, sorry, I got pulled away from the computer! And @xenos, what kind of food is it? I'm trying to shy away from too much seafood because I don't have many dragons that prefer it, but otherwise, just send the message!
@uncompassed. Sorry forgot to say plant foods. Mostly left from care package.
@uncompassed. Sorry forgot to say plant foods. Mostly left from care package.
Hey everyone! I posted a raffle for the next clutch of my iridescent rose/charcoal seraph and tiger midnight/coal eyespots Pearl catchers in "Dragons for sale" here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=964612
(If the link doesn't work, it's the only Raffle on my recent posts)
Nature Flight members and anyone with only starter breeds get one free ticket

~Xenos
1 2 3