Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 234 235
@AyumiNemera I would say go for 3!
@AyumiNemera I would say go for 3!
My name is Marzi! She/her
QGAq0gu.png
@AyumiNemera
Would it be possible for me to be added to both WINGdings and SANSational?
@AyumiNemera
Would it be possible for me to be added to both WINGdings and SANSational?
WlTfY2t.jpg
@Neroshii sure thing! I will add that if you haven't, please check my post near the bottom of page 34 on my thread. WINGdings has struggled with the approval process and I want to make sure you're informed before adding you.
@Neroshii sure thing! I will add that if you haven't, please check my post near the bottom of page 34 on my thread. WINGdings has struggled with the approval process and I want to make sure you're informed before adding you.
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera
I just read the post and that's cool to me. I am fine with any of the three options, though I would prefer 1 or 3 as wingding font is kinda essential to the concept. But definitely intrigued by 3.
I am fine with waiting however long it takes, too. I'm a total Undertale nerd and need this. Badly. xD
@AyumiNemera
I just read the post and that's cool to me. I am fine with any of the three options, though I would prefer 1 or 3 as wingding font is kinda essential to the concept. But definitely intrigued by 3.
I am fine with waiting however long it takes, too. I'm a total Undertale nerd and need this. Badly. xD
WlTfY2t.jpg
@Neroshii alright! Thanks! :) I'll put you down.
@Neroshii alright! Thanks! :) I'll put you down.
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera
Augh dang I saw your accents a while ago and I was still debating on whether or not to sign up for one.. could you put me down for a rerun for sansational?
@AyumiNemera
Augh dang I saw your accents a while ago and I was still debating on whether or not to sign up for one.. could you put me down for a rerun for sansational?
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@AyumiNemera Hello! Can I be added to the sans accent pinglist please?
@AyumiNemera Hello! Can I be added to the sans accent pinglist please?
@Nesu

@Kassinator

Yes and yes!
@Nesu

@Kassinator

Yes and yes!
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

You thinking about making more Undertale themed accents or skins?

Like, Papyrus or Burgerpants?

Also, id like to be added to the rerun pinglist of gaster please!
@AyumiNemera

You thinking about making more Undertale themed accents or skins?

Like, Papyrus or Burgerpants?

Also, id like to be added to the rerun pinglist of gaster please!
45cf0a4bef631dbbc455d77ae5af58f6.gif
@AyumiNemera do you have any slot for wingdings and sansational open? o: I'd like to grab a few copies of each if that's ok!!
@AyumiNemera do you have any slot for wingdings and sansational open? o: I'd like to grab a few copies of each if that's ok!!
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 234 235