Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 234 235
@BroadwayPizano alright thank you! Would you still like to be put on the re-run pinglist?
@BroadwayPizano alright thank you! Would you still like to be put on the re-run pinglist?
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera
Aw no, sorry to hear this D:

Personally I'd pick 2 or 3 since the original looks really rad! But whatever is easiest for you!

Also, good luck! Stay determined!
@AyumiNemera
Aw no, sorry to hear this D:

Personally I'd pick 2 or 3 since the original looks really rad! But whatever is easiest for you!

Also, good luck! Stay determined!
@AyumiNemera

I'd pick 2 or 3, since the wingdings themselves are kinda... the name, haha. and they look real cool o:

And hey, good luck on finals! Take your time with everything. WINGdings is gonna look great, I just know it. >wo
@AyumiNemera

I'd pick 2 or 3, since the wingdings themselves are kinda... the name, haha. and they look real cool o:

And hey, good luck on finals! Take your time with everything. WINGdings is gonna look great, I just know it. >wo
ariquar | robin
he / him
harpy enthusiast
item sale thread

32384.png 28133.png 33447.png 32385.png
@AyumiNemera

I really liked the wingdings, to be honest. I'd say either 2 or 3. Whichever is easiest for you.
@AyumiNemera

I really liked the wingdings, to be honest. I'd say either 2 or 3. Whichever is easiest for you.
@AyumiNemera

i think the wingdings are kinda what makes it special, but i don't wanna make it too much work for you either. personally i'd say 3 but don't overwork yourself!
@AyumiNemera

i think the wingdings are kinda what makes it special, but i don't wanna make it too much work for you either. personally i'd say 3 but don't overwork yourself!
NcJZJ06.pngqhK4FYS.png7Q76Rhf.png

ligaratus/zero • zyx/zyn pronouns

jA5A7gu.pngPRICTGJ.pngP2OauAq.png
YMPbu9R.png
@AyumiNemera

-flails-

Could I be put on the Sansational pinglist? ^ ^
@AyumiNemera

-flails-

Could I be put on the Sansational pinglist? ^ ^
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@ayuminemera Yes please!
@ayuminemera Yes please!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@Sesshin sure thing!
@Sesshin sure thing!
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

can i be added to the sansational pinglist please?
@AyumiNemera

can i be added to the sansational pinglist please?
tumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
@fortunamaj0r Sure thing! :)
@fortunamaj0r Sure thing! :)
VXZZmOI.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 234 235