Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 906 907 908 909 910 ... 1399 1400
@stormwitch

I agree. Just like Pearl, Bubblegum is a nice colour and all, but... I really, really had my heart set on a bunch of awesome pinks that actually look like pinks. Pearlple looks more like purple than pink and bubblegum has a clear purple accent as well. I've given up on hoping for any perfect pinks, since I doubt the admins will expand the colour wheel again. (Though maybe we'll get some pretty pinks in other ranges where they don't belong, like orange? If purple can do it... =P)

So many awesome, pretty, bright, pure colours, but my favourite colour has to share the spotlight with purple. All beautiful colours, don't get me wrong, but this just makes me sad. I guess I can stop hunting expensive dragons for a pink breeding project, so there's that at least.
@stormwitch

I agree. Just like Pearl, Bubblegum is a nice colour and all, but... I really, really had my heart set on a bunch of awesome pinks that actually look like pinks. Pearlple looks more like purple than pink and bubblegum has a clear purple accent as well. I've given up on hoping for any perfect pinks, since I doubt the admins will expand the colour wheel again. (Though maybe we'll get some pretty pinks in other ranges where they don't belong, like orange? If purple can do it... =P)

So many awesome, pretty, bright, pure colours, but my favourite colour has to share the spotlight with purple. All beautiful colours, don't get me wrong, but this just makes me sad. I guess I can stop hunting expensive dragons for a pink breeding project, so there's that at least.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
62 more colors to go!
62 more colors to go!
Of which are 48 new colours.
If I counted correctly.
Of which are 48 new colours.
If I counted correctly.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
You don't know how much I loveeeeee bubblegum!!!
You don't know how much I loveeeeee bubblegum!!!
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@KittyAoba
aaah thank you! it looks as awesome as i had hoped c:

also, i'm glad that others share my concern about the purple-ness of the pinks. i hope we get some really good ones by the end.
@KittyAoba
aaah thank you! it looks as awesome as i had hoped c:

also, i'm glad that others share my concern about the purple-ness of the pinks. i hope we get some really good ones by the end.
VWPWMZp.png
I love bubblegum! It's such a cute colour!
I love bubblegum! It's such a cute colour!
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
/cries
Sakura was supposed to go in that spot... And it's not even actual bubblegum pink! It's too pale and purple.
/cries
Sakura was supposed to go in that spot... And it's not even actual bubblegum pink! It's too pale and purple.
[quote name="Zexeos" date=2015-12-06 08:09:10] /cries Sakura was supposed to go in that spot... And it's not even actual bubblegum pink! It's too pale and purple. [/quote] We might get a nice reddish pink in between coral and watermelon! We just have to wait and see
Zexeos wrote on 2015-12-06:
/cries

We might get a nice reddish pink in between coral and watermelon! We just have to wait and see
Well there we have it. Another pink color - bubblegum. Have to admit I'd prefer seeing some softer shades of pink. Oh well though! All the colors are more or less gorgeous anyways. <3
Well there we have it. Another pink color - bubblegum. Have to admit I'd prefer seeing some softer shades of pink. Oh well though! All the colors are more or less gorgeous anyways. <3
T_T so many bright pinks. I was really hoping for some more diversity/paler pinks. Pearl has a weird purple/blue undertone and bubblegum is so bright. Oh well
T_T so many bright pinks. I was really hoping for some more diversity/paler pinks. Pearl has a weird purple/blue undertone and bubblegum is so bright. Oh well
1 2 ... 906 907 908 909 910 ... 1399 1400