Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HollyOak Hatchery Festival Born Babies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This one is also reserved because I will probably use this post as testing for whateve, and to store the coding for banners im not using. so yeah. [b]RESERVED[/b] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/3b62/f/2015/336/7/8/se_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszei.png[/img] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/0011/f/2016/011/d/f/lk_by_cas_a_fras-d9nkilg.png[/img] [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/172b/f/2016/011/1/c/bmv_by_cas_a_fras-d9nkil5.png[/img]
This one is also reserved because I will probably use this post as testing for whateve, and to store the coding for banners im not using. so yeah. RESERVED

se_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszei.png

lk_by_cas_a_fras-d9nkilg.png
bmv_by_cas_a_fras-d9nkil5.png
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszc8.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszbv.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszbm.png
@tuillin my obsidian/white pair was put on a nest and has 3 eggs. Do you still want a ping if they hatch a xxx white sd?

@nekothekat Goldenrod and Geum have been put on a nest today. They have 2 eggs, I will ping you again when they hatch if you are still interested in a possible hatchling.

@tuillin my obsidian/white pair was put on a nest and has 3 eggs. Do you still want a ping if they hatch a xxx white sd?

@nekothekat Goldenrod and Geum have been put on a nest today. They have 2 eggs, I will ping you again when they hatch if you are still interested in a possible hatchling.

1_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszc8.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszbv.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9iszbm.png
Yes please! @Kimmikkokat :D
Yes please! @Kimmikkokat :D
@Kimmikkokat
Oh, he sure is a pretty boy. I also have 4 gems could I pay partial treasure partial gems? I'm talking about the hatchling ridgeback by the way.
@Kimmikkokat
Oh, he sure is a pretty boy. I also have 4 gems could I pay partial treasure partial gems? I'm talking about the hatchling ridgeback by the way.
@Happysshirt

Not a problem! However you want to pay. Uhmm... I guess ill take gems at 1:700 so with 4 gems, it would be 2800 so he would be 4 gems & 6200t I don't think you can send 2 forms of payment in a cr so just send the gems to my inbox and ill set up the cr for 6200.
@Happysshirt

Not a problem! However you want to pay. Uhmm... I guess ill take gems at 1:700 so with 4 gems, it would be 2800 so he would be 4 gems & 6200t I don't think you can send 2 forms of payment in a cr so just send the gems to my inbox and ill set up the cr for 6200.
@kimmikkokat
Alright, I sent the gems. Did you get them?
@kimmikkokat
Alright, I sent the gems. Did you get them?
@kimmikkokat
He's still on the AH I can't accept.
@kimmikkokat
He's still on the AH I can't accept.
@happysshirt

Im so srry! ive been gone all day, I thought I had takem care of everything before I left!!!! I fixed it and im sorry!
@happysshirt

Im so srry! ive been gone all day, I thought I had takem care of everything before I left!!!! I fixed it and im sorry!
@kimmikkokat
That's fine! He's still got a home right?

Edit: don't know what I meant by the question. Probably something but I don't know what.
@kimmikkokat
That's fine! He's still got a home right?

Edit: don't know what I meant by the question. Probably something but I don't know what.
@Kimmikkokat Sure! What is your pricing? Edit: I can pay your regular hatchling price, but let me know if these would be more so that I can alocate.
@Kimmikkokat Sure! What is your pricing? Edit: I can pay your regular hatchling price, but let me know if these would be more so that I can alocate.
Grad school/work hiatus!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7