Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | shiny lati duo
I NEED THESE TWO SINCE IM GIVING MY ORIGINALS UP TO MY NIECE WHICH IM SUPER FREAKING MAD ABOUT SINCE I WENT THROUGH SO MUCH TO GET BOTH OF THEM
I NEED THESE TWO SINCE IM GIVING MY ORIGINALS UP TO MY NIECE WHICH IM SUPER FREAKING MAD ABOUT SINCE I WENT THROUGH SO MUCH TO GET BOTH OF THEM
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness

I'm sorry, are you looking to replace a shiny lati@s pair or what exactly? Because if you are looking to get new ones I have a few extra that we could work out a trade for.
@lunusdragoness

I'm sorry, are you looking to replace a shiny lati@s pair or what exactly? Because if you are looking to get new ones I have a few extra that we could work out a trade for.
@elinorcross i will trade my shiny haxorus and my shiny steelix
@elinorcross i will trade my shiny haxorus and my shiny steelix
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
Ah, sorry ^-^ I actually already have those.

Just out of curiousity, would you have happen to have gotten a hoopa from the current event? I don't live anywhere near a McDonald's so I've been having a hard time getting one
@lunusdragoness
Ah, sorry ^-^ I actually already have those.

Just out of curiousity, would you have happen to have gotten a hoopa from the current event? I don't live anywhere near a McDonald's so I've been having a hard time getting one
@elinorcross i have a diance but no hoopa sorry and im willing to give up my shiny giratina

btw what is your fc?
@elinorcross i have a diance but no hoopa sorry and im willing to give up my shiny giratina

btw what is your fc?
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness

I actually have a Pokemon selling thread over here and I have both Latis in shiny if you still need them!
@lunusdragoness

I actually have a Pokemon selling thread over here and I have both Latis in shiny if you still need them!
plague3_zpseb3fb867.png
@lunusdragoness

I might have a shiny lati pair???? I'll have to check after work tonight. If I do though I would totally trade for steelix and haxorus
@lunusdragoness

I might have a shiny lati pair???? I'll have to check after work tonight. If I do though I would totally trade for steelix and haxorus
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png