Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Auction house battles
Does anybody else feel like every time they post something in the auction house that people undercut you and sell for 1 treasure less even 100 or 10000 in some cases this trend seems to have caused most of the prices in the auction house to plummet and things that had some value are almost worthless now due to people slashing prices over and over the materials like green, blue , and red ooze are being sold for one tenth of what they could be sold for due to this trend of price slashing it is not like demand is dropping by all that much its is just that prices are plummeting.
Does anybody else feel like every time they post something in the auction house that people undercut you and sell for 1 treasure less even 100 or 10000 in some cases this trend seems to have caused most of the prices in the auction house to plummet and things that had some value are almost worthless now due to people slashing prices over and over the materials like green, blue , and red ooze are being sold for one tenth of what they could be sold for due to this trend of price slashing it is not like demand is dropping by all that much its is just that prices are plummeting.
If you think something is selling for less than it's worth then buy it and relist it for the higher price. If you're right then you get some easy profit :D
Demand for Baldwin stuff will be less right now than it was last week as it isn't the festival anymore which means people aren't brewing currency and skins.
If you think something is selling for less than it's worth then buy it and relist it for the higher price. If you're right then you get some easy profit :D
Demand for Baldwin stuff will be less right now than it was last week as it isn't the festival anymore which means people aren't brewing currency and skins.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
ugh, yes all the time
ugh, yes all the time
Please check out my blog! New posts coming out on Fridays :)
http://nerdsintheneighborhood.weebly.com
@Lonin

I kinda figured that but it is still annoying and I see it happening all the time
@Lonin

I kinda figured that but it is still annoying and I see it happening all the time