Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | EVERYTHING MUST GO!!
1 2 3 4 5
@0onmySATees
*Gasp* I love that red, black, and white Imperial and that white Wildclaw! How much are you looking for those? And when you meant fodder, you want food? I'm still new so I don't know a lot yet.
@0onmySATees
*Gasp* I love that red, black, and white Imperial and that white Wildclaw! How much are you looking for those? And when you meant fodder, you want food? I'm still new so I don't know a lot yet.
whiterstar_accents_by_whiterstar-d9v8ctz.png wsh_zpscs29lxoe.png
@WhiterStar

By fodder i meant exalt fodder. Dragons you buy cheap so you can level up quick and exalt for profit. I'm open to pretty much most offers on the imperial, but the wildclaw i think is kinda cool so i was hoping for around 20kT. Let me know if you have a counter :)
@WhiterStar

By fodder i meant exalt fodder. Dragons you buy cheap so you can level up quick and exalt for profit. I'm open to pretty much most offers on the imperial, but the wildclaw i think is kinda cool so i was hoping for around 20kT. Let me know if you have a counter :)
@0onmySATees I'm so sorry! I looked up fodder and it said food! Sorry about that! I do have this one for the red imperial [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18831637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188317/18831637_350.png[/img] [/url] For the white Wildclaw, will you be willing to do 17kt for her?
@0onmySATees
I'm so sorry! I looked up fodder and it said food! Sorry about that!
I do have this one for the red imperial

18831637_350.png

For the white Wildclaw, will you be willing to do 17kt for her?
Can I get a donation?
Can I get a donation?
I'm not really looking to trade but I can do both for 20kt total, would that work for you? :)

@WhiterStar
I'm not really looking to trade but I can do both for 20kt total, would that work for you? :)

@WhiterStar
@0onmySATees
Sure! I can do 20kt for both! :D
@0onmySATees
Sure! I can do 20kt for both! :D
@jpat35 which dragon were you thinking of? and i might be willing to let it go
@jpat35 which dragon were you thinking of? and i might be willing to let it go
@0onmySATees
Thank you so much for both of them! Both of them are gorgeous!
@0onmySATees
Thank you so much for both of them! Both of them are gorgeous!
@WhiterStar Enjoy :)
@WhiterStar Enjoy :)
@0onmySATees I'll take whatever you're trying to get rid of
@0onmySATees I'll take whatever you're trying to get rid of
1 2 3 4 5