Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spread the love!
I figure hey, it's the holiday season, right? So why not send some god vibes to your neighbors?

I've seen other topics like this, but the goal is very simple: say something nice about the person above you! Whether you like their username, you like their lair, have a particular dragon of theirs you really love, if you share similar interests, anything!

No real rules, other than please keep it positive, keep it polite, and keep it going!

Also, if you ping me, I would be happy to say something nice about you or your lair as well!
I figure hey, it's the holiday season, right? So why not send some god vibes to your neighbors?

I've seen other topics like this, but the goal is very simple: say something nice about the person above you! Whether you like their username, you like their lair, have a particular dragon of theirs you really love, if you share similar interests, anything!

No real rules, other than please keep it positive, keep it polite, and keep it going!

Also, if you ping me, I would be happy to say something nice about you or your lair as well!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
Gonna start things off by saying some things about some of my friends here, haha.

@Steelweaver is an amazing person, a talented artist, a wonderful friend, and one of the sweetest, most selfless and giving people I've ever met. You are an inspiration. < 3 Also, she has the prettiest imp harem you will ever see. Just look at Flint, Nox, and Zaj and you will understand. Happy holidays, Steel, I love you!

@Goldschlager is one of my oldest friends, both here and IRL, and there's nothing here I can post that does her any justice. She's been with me through good times and bad times, and always been understanding and kind and a lot of fun. She's an amazing artist as well! And a collector of adorable dragons. Shepard is still my favorite Ridgeback on this site. Happy holidays, waifu. < 3

@Nargonill is a gentle, passionate, and creative person and a good friend of mine. He is also a master at cheesy pick-up lines that will make you groan in disgust. It's a talent, I swear. One of the best flavor writers I know, who should be hired by a big time RPG maker by now! I would have stolen Albion and Janus by now too, if he were willing to let them go haha. Happy holidays, Narg!

@RicandisEvern I know you're always busy, because being an adult is not so much fun, but I appreciate you for every moment you're around. You're smart, dependable, and always a blast. I can always count on you for a balance of engaging conversation and a lot of laughs. You're the hardest worker I know, and you deserve all the praise. Big hugs and happy holidays! < 3

@ClumsyToucan is a total sweetheart and an absolute menace, haha. She has a Skydancer collection that is to die for, and every time she hatches a clutch it takes all my willpower not to fill my lair with beautiful Skybabies. She's also given a good home to several of my dragons over the years, and I can't thank her enough! Thanks for being so wonderful, Toucan, and happy holidays!

@PandaBandit is a doll, and she has excellent taste in dragons! Her progen, Vatrel, is one of the most handsome Mirrors on this site, and his genes are absolutely perfect. She's also been super sweet about taking in some of my dragons over the years, and I always love seeing what she's done with them! Happy holidays, Rose! I hope the season is good to you!
Gonna start things off by saying some things about some of my friends here, haha.

@Steelweaver is an amazing person, a talented artist, a wonderful friend, and one of the sweetest, most selfless and giving people I've ever met. You are an inspiration. < 3 Also, she has the prettiest imp harem you will ever see. Just look at Flint, Nox, and Zaj and you will understand. Happy holidays, Steel, I love you!

@Goldschlager is one of my oldest friends, both here and IRL, and there's nothing here I can post that does her any justice. She's been with me through good times and bad times, and always been understanding and kind and a lot of fun. She's an amazing artist as well! And a collector of adorable dragons. Shepard is still my favorite Ridgeback on this site. Happy holidays, waifu. < 3

@Nargonill is a gentle, passionate, and creative person and a good friend of mine. He is also a master at cheesy pick-up lines that will make you groan in disgust. It's a talent, I swear. One of the best flavor writers I know, who should be hired by a big time RPG maker by now! I would have stolen Albion and Janus by now too, if he were willing to let them go haha. Happy holidays, Narg!

@RicandisEvern I know you're always busy, because being an adult is not so much fun, but I appreciate you for every moment you're around. You're smart, dependable, and always a blast. I can always count on you for a balance of engaging conversation and a lot of laughs. You're the hardest worker I know, and you deserve all the praise. Big hugs and happy holidays! < 3

@ClumsyToucan is a total sweetheart and an absolute menace, haha. She has a Skydancer collection that is to die for, and every time she hatches a clutch it takes all my willpower not to fill my lair with beautiful Skybabies. She's also given a good home to several of my dragons over the years, and I can't thank her enough! Thanks for being so wonderful, Toucan, and happy holidays!

@PandaBandit is a doll, and she has excellent taste in dragons! Her progen, Vatrel, is one of the most handsome Mirrors on this site, and his genes are absolutely perfect. She's also been super sweet about taking in some of my dragons over the years, and I always love seeing what she's done with them! Happy holidays, Rose! I hope the season is good to you!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Queenofredlions
dlvnklkdvn GOSH.
Thank you so much ahhh, this really brightened my day!
MY TURN.
Queen is definitely one of my oldest and most treasured friends. I've always been able to count on her to pick me up when I fall and give me advice when I need it. She has helped me out more times than I can count, even if it was just staying up late and chatting with me.
(also please look at her dragons they are all perfect) <333
Happy holidays, I miss you so much <3

@Steelweaver
My sweet sister, I missed you so much when you were gone, and I miss you so much now that I've moved so far away. We have always been really close, and I will always cherish the memories you, me and Livvi shared just hanging out inside on the cold winter nights <3 Also steamy ladies, I miss those, I should really make some sometime <333

@RicandisEvern
I know you probably won't see this because you are a super busy man, but I miss you! You were always kind to me when I was down and I loved the little trips we would take before you had to go to work. I'm glad I got to spend time with you before I moved, and thank you so much again for all the help you gave me when I was struggling.

@Ripleyz
You and I have become close over the course of this year! I care very much about you and I want you to know that everything will get better, and I will always be here to chat and doodle with you! You are a kind, intelligent woman, and I'm so fortunate to have you as a friend <3

@Nargonill
You are one of the kindest people I've met, and I'm so happy I can call you a friend. Even though you weren't able to directly help me in my time of need, it was so comforting having someone to talk to when I needed it. You are a great person, and I desperately want to see the world treat you better.

I hope everyone has a good holiday, and please stay safe in the winter weather! =)
@Queenofredlions
dlvnklkdvn GOSH.
Thank you so much ahhh, this really brightened my day!
MY TURN.
Queen is definitely one of my oldest and most treasured friends. I've always been able to count on her to pick me up when I fall and give me advice when I need it. She has helped me out more times than I can count, even if it was just staying up late and chatting with me.
(also please look at her dragons they are all perfect) <333
Happy holidays, I miss you so much <3

@Steelweaver
My sweet sister, I missed you so much when you were gone, and I miss you so much now that I've moved so far away. We have always been really close, and I will always cherish the memories you, me and Livvi shared just hanging out inside on the cold winter nights <3 Also steamy ladies, I miss those, I should really make some sometime <333

@RicandisEvern
I know you probably won't see this because you are a super busy man, but I miss you! You were always kind to me when I was down and I loved the little trips we would take before you had to go to work. I'm glad I got to spend time with you before I moved, and thank you so much again for all the help you gave me when I was struggling.

@Ripleyz
You and I have become close over the course of this year! I care very much about you and I want you to know that everything will get better, and I will always be here to chat and doodle with you! You are a kind, intelligent woman, and I'm so fortunate to have you as a friend <3

@Nargonill
You are one of the kindest people I've met, and I'm so happy I can call you a friend. Even though you weren't able to directly help me in my time of need, it was so comforting having someone to talk to when I needed it. You are a great person, and I desperately want to see the world treat you better.

I hope everyone has a good holiday, and please stay safe in the winter weather! =)
fjOLV4J.gif
Wow.... Thank you, both of you <3 I'm undeserving of such praise haha. My turn.....

@QueenofRedLions Queenie, you're one of the most caring and loving people I know. Strongly opinionated with willpower that could rival stone itself if you could bolster it a bit more. You're an amazing and beautiful artist that I would selfishly steal away if I could haha, and a wonderful person that I hope will continue to help me when I need it in return for my own support. Oh and uh.... I've got a dragon looking for a home, mind opening up your lair? ;) No regrets!

@Steelweaver You know why I consider you to be my sister <3 You're kind, caring, creative, a brilliant artist, and you're willing to talk with me about all manner of silly things, which helps more than I can ever express across the internet. You will always have my support whenever you need it, for anything, ner vod'ika. <3

@Goldschlager I may not know you extremely well Gold, but I'm always glad and willing to help you should you need me to talk to. You're an interesting person, a great artist and you've been quite tolerant of me, which I am grateful for haha.

@RicandisEvern Bro, you are a hard working mighty man, and I hope that whatever you do, that you listen to my sister and help her in the ways I can't. Don't work too hard, bro.

@LovelyLace We may have had several rough spots, and we've still got quite a ways to go, but I want you to know that I think you're a strong-willed, sweet, independent young woman whom I am lucky to have in my life. <3 You're so sweet there should be a candy named after you! ;D

May your days each be filled with positive feelings, thoughts, and actions. <3
Wow.... Thank you, both of you <3 I'm undeserving of such praise haha. My turn.....

@QueenofRedLions Queenie, you're one of the most caring and loving people I know. Strongly opinionated with willpower that could rival stone itself if you could bolster it a bit more. You're an amazing and beautiful artist that I would selfishly steal away if I could haha, and a wonderful person that I hope will continue to help me when I need it in return for my own support. Oh and uh.... I've got a dragon looking for a home, mind opening up your lair? ;) No regrets!

@Steelweaver You know why I consider you to be my sister <3 You're kind, caring, creative, a brilliant artist, and you're willing to talk with me about all manner of silly things, which helps more than I can ever express across the internet. You will always have my support whenever you need it, for anything, ner vod'ika. <3

@Goldschlager I may not know you extremely well Gold, but I'm always glad and willing to help you should you need me to talk to. You're an interesting person, a great artist and you've been quite tolerant of me, which I am grateful for haha.

@RicandisEvern Bro, you are a hard working mighty man, and I hope that whatever you do, that you listen to my sister and help her in the ways I can't. Don't work too hard, bro.

@LovelyLace We may have had several rough spots, and we've still got quite a ways to go, but I want you to know that I think you're a strong-willed, sweet, independent young woman whom I am lucky to have in my life. <3 You're so sweet there should be a candy named after you! ;D

May your days each be filled with positive feelings, thoughts, and actions. <3
@Goldschlager I am happy that I was able to spend the time I was able to before things became ultra busy. You are a kind hearted lass, know what you want, and am not afraid to go for it. That is stronger than most people are able to do, these days.

@QueenofRedLions You work hard, and are very much self motivated. You don't complain about what God puts on your plate, you work with it and make it into something beautiful. Very few of my friends do this. Most take and complain and take some more. This is an honourable quality, and you should be proud to possess it.

@Nargonill I know very little about you. I've talked with you for so long, but never have been allowed to know much about who you are. I cannot say much, but I know you to be relentless in what you believe. It is this relentlessness that will further you. Learn to control it. Learn to not hold back. Only then can you truly help others like you wish.

@Steelweaver Last, but definitely not least, my love of my life. Thank you for all you do for me. You hold me together, even though it is likely you will never understand how or even the depths of all you do for me. Without you, I am nothing, and I'd be unable to do all that I have to aide our family and our friends. Thank you.

Merry Christmas, my friends and loved ones. Lord's Peace.
@Goldschlager I am happy that I was able to spend the time I was able to before things became ultra busy. You are a kind hearted lass, know what you want, and am not afraid to go for it. That is stronger than most people are able to do, these days.

@QueenofRedLions You work hard, and are very much self motivated. You don't complain about what God puts on your plate, you work with it and make it into something beautiful. Very few of my friends do this. Most take and complain and take some more. This is an honourable quality, and you should be proud to possess it.

@Nargonill I know very little about you. I've talked with you for so long, but never have been allowed to know much about who you are. I cannot say much, but I know you to be relentless in what you believe. It is this relentlessness that will further you. Learn to control it. Learn to not hold back. Only then can you truly help others like you wish.

@Steelweaver Last, but definitely not least, my love of my life. Thank you for all you do for me. You hold me together, even though it is likely you will never understand how or even the depths of all you do for me. Without you, I am nothing, and I'd be unable to do all that I have to aide our family and our friends. Thank you.

Merry Christmas, my friends and loved ones. Lord's Peace.
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif