Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Transmutation Questions
I'm pretty sure about the transmutation as far as the rarity but I want to ask just to be sure. Different items inside categories don't produce different colors do they? (Example: Dragonmade Materials generate purple ooze more often than minerals)
I'm pretty sure about the transmutation as far as the rarity but I want to ask just to be sure. Different items inside categories don't produce different colors do they? (Example: Dragonmade Materials generate purple ooze more often than minerals)
@DragonHoarder

All items of a categorie (materials, familiars, apparel, food and so on) produce a certain igredient type (ooze, muck, slime, goo and so on). The colors are different rarieties. The rarity of the ingredient type is not bound to the rarity of the used item though. So reducing a rare familiar will not yield a more rare color.
@DragonHoarder

All items of a categorie (materials, familiars, apparel, food and so on) produce a certain igredient type (ooze, muck, slime, goo and so on). The colors are different rarieties. The rarity of the ingredient type is not bound to the rarity of the used item though. So reducing a rare familiar will not yield a more rare color.
That's what I thought. I've just been on an incredibly unlucky streak with my materials reduction so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks
That's what I thought. I've just been on an incredibly unlucky streak with my materials reduction so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks