Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SmallNewt's 50k Illustrations! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4
@LFA066 @Scream I'm gonna close for now until I finish a few, but I'll tell both of you guys first when it opens again. glad to see people interested in my art!
@LFA066 @Scream I'm gonna close for now until I finish a few, but I'll tell both of you guys first when it opens again. glad to see people interested in my art!
@smallnewt
Oh hey your art is really pretty. I love how you handle color, it's so vibrant!
Could I maybe get two separate commissions from you? If two is not okay just pick the character you like best x)
Both would be colored fullbodies.

one: Pyrit. His design is highly flexible so I encourage you to run with it c:

two: Vasiliy. You can either pick an outfit for him yourself (anything goes, really) or I can provide some pics for you if you don't feel like looking. Let me know!

EDIT: Oh rats I just saw your closed your slots. I still had the tab open from yesterday and didn't refresh x_X Could I get a ping if/when you re-open?
@smallnewt
Oh hey your art is really pretty. I love how you handle color, it's so vibrant!
Could I maybe get two separate commissions from you? If two is not okay just pick the character you like best x)
Both would be colored fullbodies.

one: Pyrit. His design is highly flexible so I encourage you to run with it c:

two: Vasiliy. You can either pick an outfit for him yourself (anything goes, really) or I can provide some pics for you if you don't feel like looking. Let me know!

EDIT: Oh rats I just saw your closed your slots. I still had the tab open from yesterday and didn't refresh x_X Could I get a ping if/when you re-open?
9sPoCQG.png
@Ammoth yes I'll let you know
@Ammoth yes I'll let you know
@Kodex done! (its 210k) [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/9b8a445c798d42957c1dda595f832369/tumblr_nyo8fv3l0l1s7ji46o1_540.png[/img]
@Kodex done! (its 210k)

tumblr_nyo8fv3l0l1s7ji46o1_540.png
@smallnewt Ooh it's so cute, thank you! sending the payment
@smallnewt Ooh it's so cute, thank you! sending the payment
pYCN2Ek.png
@Magicalchair finished. the price is 310k, thank you! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/1ef662b2da83314920e7e317c08e6913/tumblr_nyros90n5U1s7ji46o1_540.png[/img]
@Magicalchair

finished. the price is 310k, thank you!

tumblr_nyros90n5U1s7ji46o1_540.png
@smallnewt

Just wondering if you're working on my piece of art yet, or soon. I have the money and I can send it through to you!
@smallnewt

Just wondering if you're working on my piece of art yet, or soon. I have the money and I can send it through to you!
@Raaxon yes yours is next on my list, and you can send the money before or after, I'm cool w either
@Raaxon yes yours is next on my list, and you can send the money before or after, I'm cool w either
sorry for everyone waiting for their commissions - my tablet's being a little wonky so I'm not sure how long it's going to take for it to work
sorry for everyone waiting for their commissions - my tablet's being a little wonky so I'm not sure how long it's going to take for it to work
1 2 3 4