Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [BUYING] Familiars @ hoard price+500t
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rasperina
Sounds legit! Thanks! Would you prefer I split up the 36800 in reply to each message or sent you the 110400 at the end?

And don't worry I figured this system would be an asset to someone XD
@Rasperina
Sounds legit! Thanks! Would you prefer I split up the 36800 in reply to each message or sent you the 110400 at the end?

And don't worry I figured this system would be an asset to someone XD
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
Nah, all at once works. And yes...it is definitely an asset to me! I'd do it with apparel too but I just don't keep that much. But I accumulate all those stupid familiars from grinding in the coli.
Nah, all at once works. And yes...it is definitely an asset to me! I'd do it with apparel too but I just don't keep that much. But I accumulate all those stupid familiars from grinding in the coli.
@Rasperina
Alrighty :) Send away then! Thanks again! And yeah I figured the repeats from the coli would be my main ones here. XD I'm surprised more people aren't jumping at the opportunity with training field familiars, that's a decent profit
@Rasperina
Alrighty :) Send away then! Thanks again! And yeah I figured the repeats from the coli would be my main ones here. XD I'm surprised more people aren't jumping at the opportunity with training field familiars, that's a decent profit
@adrenaline Okay, all sent! Thanks!
@adrenaline Okay, all sent! Thanks!
And to you as well! have a great day.
And to you as well! have a great day.
@Adrenaline

I think I can send you the last 47 apparels, I have hoard full of apparels I don't need and I get more everyday. XD I just need a little time to count the prices. :)
@Adrenaline

I think I can send you the last 47 apparels, I have hoard full of apparels I don't need and I get more everyday. XD I just need a little time to count the prices. :)
@Nyathera
Alright, no problem :) Thanks!
@Nyathera
Alright, no problem :) Thanks!
@Adrenaline

I can send them but they are kinda expensive when there's so many of them.. Together with your 500 a piece added to them they are 63 550 treasue.
@Adrenaline

I can send them but they are kinda expensive when there's so many of them.. Together with your 500 a piece added to them they are 63 550 treasue.
@Nyathera
That's fine! I'm prepared to pay for it all at once. I'll double check the prices as well after you send them over if you do not have a list. Send away! :)
@Nyathera
That's fine! I'm prepared to pay for it all at once. I'll double check the prices as well after you send them over if you do not have a list. Send away! :)
~REOPENED.. looking for familiars only
~REOPENED.. looking for familiars only
1 2 3 4 5 6