Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Qwerty's Accent Shop (WINE DRAPED F IMP)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@qwertypi303 just realised I never replied to you. D: my bad. I know I definitely want a copy still! @koog wbu?
@qwertypi303 just realised I never replied to you. D: my bad. I know I definitely want a copy still! @koog wbu?
Sig_Piece1.pngSig_Piece2.pngSig_Piece3.pngSig_Piece4.pngSig_Piece5.png
lKOckcA.png[/url]
I bought a dragon just for this skin, I'm super excited for its arrival @qwertypi303!
I bought a dragon just for this skin, I'm super excited for its arrival @qwertypi303!
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto6_500.png
@krisbeh

I'm glad to hear that! Still waiting on a few things, but hopefully this will be printed soon! I don't want to keep people waiting, haha.
@krisbeh

I'm glad to hear that! Still waiting on a few things, but hopefully this will be printed soon! I don't want to keep people waiting, haha.
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
@qwertypi303 I hope it didn't sound like I was impatient - I just wanted to let you know I'm excited and still planning on spending the gems. Do what you gotta do!
@qwertypi303 I hope it didn't sound like I was impatient - I just wanted to let you know I'm excited and still planning on spending the gems. Do what you gotta do!
@Chrestomanci @Ith @MissAmilee @BracketySwift @krisbeh @moonfable

Alright! It's been a while, and I apologize deeply for that. I'm now able to cover the cost of all unfilled slots though, so the price is still a nice, low 350g! Please send payment ASAP! However, as it's been a while, it's 100% okay if you're a bit late on payment!
@Chrestomanci @Ith @MissAmilee @BracketySwift @krisbeh @moonfable

Alright! It's been a while, and I apologize deeply for that. I'm now able to cover the cost of all unfilled slots though, so the price is still a nice, low 350g! Please send payment ASAP! However, as it's been a while, it's 100% okay if you're a bit late on payment!
@qwertypi303
I'm just waiting on a gem purchase to be processed and stuff, so as soon as I get the gems, it should be in the next few days, I'll send it straight through!
@qwertypi303
I'm just waiting on a gem purchase to be processed and stuff, so as soon as I get the gems, it should be in the next few days, I'll send it straight through!
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
@qwertypi303

Can you ping me when filgree leg hits 10 copies? :3
@qwertypi303

Can you ping me when filgree leg hits 10 copies? :3
@BitterBitter

If you're interested, you can send 350g right now! I'm going to cover the rest of the cost out of my own pocket, just to make sure everyone that wants a copy gets a copy.
@BitterBitter

If you're interested, you can send 350g right now! I'm going to cover the rest of the cost out of my own pocket, just to make sure everyone that wants a copy gets a copy.
@qwertypi303

Sure thing. sending gems right away! O7
@qwertypi303

Sure thing. sending gems right away! O7
@qwertypi303 just got on here, sending it now!
@qwertypi303 just got on here, sending it now!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18