Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Borrow my Dragons-you keep the babies
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 98 99
@Katlandia

Sending Branwyn
(I've been on my phone because compute was getting fixed so i couldn't send her)
@Katlandia

Sending Branwyn
(I've been on my phone because compute was getting fixed so i couldn't send her)
@Katlandia
Yup, thank you :)
@Katlandia
Yup, thank you :)
@Katlandia

Omg, can I? I kinda named her because I didnt remember where I got her from but she was unnamed and I couldn't let that go.

(The babies are on my lair if you want to see them)
@Katlandia

Omg, can I? I kinda named her because I didnt remember where I got her from but she was unnamed and I couldn't let that go.

(The babies are on my lair if you want to see them)
@Katlandia

It doesn't matter that he isn't tripled. I think Angelica and Tygyr would be perfect snapper parents.
@Katlandia

It doesn't matter that he isn't tripled. I think Angelica and Tygyr would be perfect snapper parents.
@Katlandia

Thanks! I'll keep them for a while and breed them with my boys a few days from now. ^-^ lil' project of mine
@Katlandia

Thanks! I'll keep them for a while and breed them with my boys a few days from now. ^-^ lil' project of mine
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@Katlandia

Hey, it seems like Tygyr is Angelica's grandpa. Can I just stay with Angelica and send him back?
(I'll send Angelica back too, don't worry.)
@Katlandia

Hey, it seems like Tygyr is Angelica's grandpa. Can I just stay with Angelica and send him back?
(I'll send Angelica back too, don't worry.)
@Katlandia

Could I borrow Ghengis?
@Katlandia

Could I borrow Ghengis?
@Katlandia I'd love to borrow your wildclaw female and a coatl male to make coatl/wildclaw babies!
@Katlandia I'd love to borrow your wildclaw female and a coatl male to make coatl/wildclaw babies!
he/him
@DeeStar - So that one of these days I stop losing this and remember to maybe borrow a boy ^.^
@DeeStar - So that one of these days I stop losing this and remember to maybe borrow a boy ^.^
@Katlandia
Thank you!
(I'll have to breed him tomorrow since the girl isn't off cooldown until then)
@Katlandia
Thank you!
(I'll have to breed him tomorrow since the girl isn't off cooldown until then)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 98 99