Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dangan Ronpa anyone
1 2 3 4 5 6
@thedolorosa
Ok I really like both also and when your taking about the execution do you mean the freetime event or story development or do you mean both together?
Sorry if I seem to be attacking you I'm not trying to it's that I'm trying to see why people say there a good ship
@thedolorosa
Ok I really like both also and when your taking about the execution do you mean the freetime event or story development or do you mean both together?
Sorry if I seem to be attacking you I'm not trying to it's that I'm trying to see why people say there a good ship
@CFrost Um, I wasn't saying anything about the execution, I was saying that I don't ship it, lol. I like their development as characters, cause they're both really well written XD
@CFrost Um, I wasn't saying anything about the execution, I was saying that I don't ship it, lol. I like their development as characters, cause they're both really well written XD
LIsvgUw.png
Ohh I'm sorry I read that completely wrong my bad. and I agree both characters are very well written and on that topic. who would you say was your favorite character?
Ohh I'm sorry I read that completely wrong my bad. and I agree both characters are very well written and on that topic. who would you say was your favorite character?
!!!!!!!!

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-danganronpa-3-anime-debut-series-press-conference

(Also, I hope it's okay to ping you for this @Punching )
!!!!!!!!

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-danganronpa-3-anime-debut-series-press-conference

(Also, I hope it's okay to ping you for this @Punching )
(They/Them) (FR + 2)
@ShyI3ird

This is my dedication to Danganronpa

2hn72gp.jpg
@ShyI3ird

This is my dedication to Danganronpa

2hn72gp.jpg
nino_mage_magic.gif
@CWGameplay

Oh, gosh. I thought this thread died. Like...
SPOILER

Sayaka Maizono.

Ahahaha!

...I'm not very funny...
@CWGameplay

Oh, gosh. I thought this thread died. Like...
SPOILER

Sayaka Maizono.

Ahahaha!

...I'm not very funny...
17117872_FUEl4b3NwjQlIGd.png
@ShyI3ird
it died....
just like how everyone's favorite characters unless you're really lucky died because Kodaka is never gonna let us rest
@ShyI3ird
it died....
just like how everyone's favorite characters unless you're really lucky died because Kodaka is never gonna let us rest
Gammass.gif
@NanamiChiaki

I'm just waiting for Kodaka to completely wipe them all out on the last episode. DX That's the only reason they're gathering together. Ya know, clean slate 'n all.

Nice username by the way. Haha
@NanamiChiaki

I'm just waiting for Kodaka to completely wipe them all out on the last episode. DX That's the only reason they're gathering together. Ya know, clean slate 'n all.

Nice username by the way. Haha
@ShyI3ird

Haha sorry I saw this and had to post my thing

Have you kept up with DR3?
@ShyI3ird

Haha sorry I saw this and had to post my thing

Have you kept up with DR3?
nino_mage_magic.gif
@CWGameplay

Yup! Every single episode. Pretty disappointed in Zetsubou-hen. It seemed way too rushed. Plus we didn't get to see enough of the DR2 characters. Mirai-hen seems decently spread out but I'm honestly worried for the last episode. I have a feeling it's going to be rushed as well.
@CWGameplay

Yup! Every single episode. Pretty disappointed in Zetsubou-hen. It seemed way too rushed. Plus we didn't get to see enough of the DR2 characters. Mirai-hen seems decently spread out but I'm honestly worried for the last episode. I have a feeling it's going to be rushed as well.
1 2 3 4 5 6