Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {B} Light Sprite (36kG offer!)
1 2
@godiva

Hi! Versc posted for me because usually I only check FR every few days, haha! If you're willing to liquify I'd be happy to do it at 35k, which is 1k under the AH current lowest, if that works for you? I could pull it from AH to keep it safe.
@godiva

Hi! Versc posted for me because usually I only check FR every few days, haha! If you're willing to liquify I'd be happy to do it at 35k, which is 1k under the AH current lowest, if that works for you? I could pull it from AH to keep it safe.
@Boom
I'm more than willing to liquify, and that price sounds perfectly fair, thank you.
When would you like the items to be liquified by?
@Boom
I'm more than willing to liquify, and that price sounds perfectly fair, thank you.
When would you like the items to be liquified by?
U58SZuw.png
@Godiva
aw darnit. xD
i would have been willing to take the items without liquifying. best of luck to you!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1658501
@Godiva
aw darnit. xD
i would have been willing to take the items without liquifying. best of luck to you!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1658501
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@godiva what kind of timeframe were you thinking? and if you change your mind and decide you'd rather go with a diff offer, that's fine too! I'll always be able to relist it.
@godiva what kind of timeframe were you thinking? and if you change your mind and decide you'd rather go with a diff offer, that's fine too! I'll always be able to relist it.
@Boom
I'm not really sure, I haven't really done any big payment plans before. Perhaps a week or two? Sprites usually aren't that hard to sell though, so I don't think I'll need exactly that long.

@MoonGoddess
Ahh very sorry, well thank you, and goodluck to you selling yours! c:
@Boom
I'm not really sure, I haven't really done any big payment plans before. Perhaps a week or two? Sprites usually aren't that hard to sell though, so I don't think I'll need exactly that long.

@MoonGoddess
Ahh very sorry, well thank you, and goodluck to you selling yours! c:
U58SZuw.png
@godiva

If you want we can go with two weeks! That way if it takes longer than expected you don't have to stress about getting it done on time
@godiva

If you want we can go with two weeks! That way if it takes longer than expected you don't have to stress about getting it done on time
@Boom
Alright, thank you very much! I'll send a message when I finish.
@Boom
Alright, thank you very much! I'll send a message when I finish.
U58SZuw.png
1 2