Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Drags ALL BREEDS //retired
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@shaksun I've picked mine up. Thank you. Hope you feel better and that you have great days!!
@shaksun I've picked mine up. Thank you. Hope you feel better and that you have great days!!
dARIXAi.pnggFltKYE.pngn_Y6vc_M3.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_tessalia_by_vampireselene13-d9j3i1e.giftessalia_by_cuttleskulls-d9k2gmc.gifl7JO3tJ.png
@shakshun aaaa hes so pretty thank you!!!
@shakshun aaaa hes so pretty thank you!!!
o54BMIu.png
@shakshun
May I possibly have a ping for when your shop opens up again?
@shakshun
May I possibly have a ping for when your shop opens up again?
IrKljAs.png
@Livid Added you!
@Livid Added you!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* Chibi Dragon Adopt Shop
* All breeds!
@Shakshun aaaaaaaa, he's gorgeous, thank you so much!!
I have the pictures saved, you're all set to clear them~

Would you be able to make a little signature sized one? I think I meant to ask for one but I probably forgot! If that's too much of a bother then dont worry about it uvu

Also, I would absolutely love to be on the list for when you revamp, if that's alright! Your pixels are lovely and i can't wait to see the next iteration C:
@Shakshun aaaaaaaa, he's gorgeous, thank you so much!!
I have the pictures saved, you're all set to clear them~

Would you be able to make a little signature sized one? I think I meant to ask for one but I probably forgot! If that's too much of a bother then dont worry about it uvu

Also, I would absolutely love to be on the list for when you revamp, if that's alright! Your pixels are lovely and i can't wait to see the next iteration C:
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@CrimsonWerewolf I'm glad you like it! And here are the smaller ones; [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/3d7d/f/2015/333/f/c/crimsonwerewolf1smol_by_shakshun-d9ih2hr.png[/img][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/d874/f/2015/333/8/3/crimsonwerewolf2smol_by_shakshun-d9ih2hk.png[/img] And I've added you to the list! vwv
@CrimsonWerewolf I'm glad you like it! And here are the smaller ones;

crimsonwerewolf1smol_by_shakshun-d9ih2hr.pngcrimsonwerewolf2smol_by_shakshun-d9ih2hk.png

And I've added you to the list! vwv
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* Chibi Dragon Adopt Shop
* All breeds!
@Shakshun thank you so much! C:
@Shakshun thank you so much! C:
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@Shakshun
I've gotten my dragon! Thank you!
@Shakshun
I've gotten my dragon! Thank you!
kuY5a0G.png
she/her
+2 fr time
pings are fine!
Scorts.png is5IYGR.png
tumblr_og9d2eQroS1vzfkcno4_100.gif
28ZbrPp.png
@Shakshun

thank you so much, hes beautiful!
@Shakshun

thank you so much, hes beautiful!
@Shakshun he looks great! but, i think you forgot the gembond? i paid 65k (base price, 3 normal genes, 2 apparel items). i looked back at my original post (page 69) and at the time he had windbound plumage and i guess i removed it before you got to him, so his pixel didn't have it but i paid for it. if you could add the gembond to him + add windbound plumage (or just send me the 15k back for it) that would be great, thank you c:
@Shakshun he looks great! but, i think you forgot the gembond? i paid 65k (base price, 3 normal genes, 2 apparel items). i looked back at my original post (page 69) and at the time he had windbound plumage and i guess i removed it before you got to him, so his pixel didn't have it but i paid for it. if you could add the gembond to him + add windbound plumage (or just send me the 15k back for it) that would be great, thank you c:
G5TXkiW.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73