Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CHEAP adult imps for sale!
1 2 3
[indent]currently have one really cheap imperial [s]hatchlings[/s] who grew today! he is a male! once bought, you can do whatever you want with him. if you plan to exalt, all that is asked of you is to make sure it has a name! he is on the AH so you can just buy it from there :^) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18663032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186631/18663032_350.png[/img] [/url]9k treasure [/indent]
currently have one really cheap imperial hatchlings who grew today! he is a male! once bought, you can do whatever you want with him. if you plan to exalt, all that is asked of you is to make sure it has a name!

he is on the AH so you can just buy it from there :^)

18663032_350.png
9k treasure
Vj0BLbc.png
hi! i'm linnykitty! have a lovely day!! ♥
^
^
Vj0BLbc.png
@linnykitty
Could you hold onto 18663013 for me for a moment? I just barely have enough for her and need a second to gather the treasure. Thank you ;v;
@linnykitty
Could you hold onto 18663013 for me for a moment? I just barely have enough for her and need a second to gather the treasure. Thank you ;v;
@Adedralis
of course! take all the time you need, there's no rush! took her off the AH for ya :^)
@Adedralis
of course! take all the time you need, there's no rush! took her off the AH for ya :^)
Vj0BLbc.png
@linnykitty
Thank you so much! Just sent a crossroads for her :v
@linnykitty
Thank you so much! Just sent a crossroads for her :v
@Adedralis
that was fast! accepted x) take good care of her!
@Adedralis
that was fast! accepted x) take good care of her!
Vj0BLbc.png
^
^
Vj0BLbc.png
^
^
Vj0BLbc.png
^
^