Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Small Free Giveaway! (ENDED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
For Thanksgiving, my Grandma and Grandpa came to eat lunch with us.
For Thanksgiving, my Grandma and Grandpa came to eat lunch with us.
omnislash_v5_short_version_by_ryumakkuro-d3iahyg.gifRoxas.gif
@jinlua I just ate turkey and all the normal foods. Then I went to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 2, and I must say it's not boring like the first part. Wasn't much of a surprise though since I read all of the books though.
@jinlua I just ate turkey and all the normal foods. Then I went to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 2, and I must say it's not boring like the first part. Wasn't much of a surprise though since I read all of the books though.
@jinlua

I'm from canada, so our thanks giving is not in november but I actually.... grinded for turkeys in the coli. That counts heh?
@jinlua

I'm from canada, so our thanks giving is not in november but I actually.... grinded for turkeys in the coli. That counts heh?
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@jinlua

From the UK so no Thankgiving for me! Had a nice Turkey roll tho with gravy!
Uh Black Friday sales were awesome though. Managed to cover Christmas completely. Apart from a few little things I want to get mum and stuff. So yeah, feeling good about it all!
@jinlua

From the UK so no Thankgiving for me! Had a nice Turkey roll tho with gravy!
Uh Black Friday sales were awesome though. Managed to cover Christmas completely. Apart from a few little things I want to get mum and stuff. So yeah, feeling good about it all!
@jinlua - I was at my dad's apartment for Thanksgiving. While waiting for the food I was on Flight Rising for many hours. When the food was ready The turkey was weird and I couldn't really bite into it. The corn looked like yellow diarrhea and tasted like the pool, and the green beans were well green beans. Overall it wasn't the best, but at least there was something. Then I just spun around on a spinney chair until it almost broke. The End
@jinlua - I was at my dad's apartment for Thanksgiving. While waiting for the food I was on Flight Rising for many hours. When the food was ready The turkey was weird and I couldn't really bite into it. The corn looked like yellow diarrhea and tasted like the pool, and the green beans were well green beans. Overall it wasn't the best, but at least there was something. Then I just spun around on a spinney chair until it almost broke. The End
@jinlua

Hey there :3
I live in a country where we dont spend Thanksgiving.
@jinlua

Hey there :3
I live in a country where we dont spend Thanksgiving.
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
@jinlua
I spent...over 100 bucks on Christmas presents for my friends
Aah
@jinlua
I spent...over 100 bucks on Christmas presents for my friends
Aah
@jinlua

I didn't burn my house down cooking! :D Other then that, I mostly stayed home and watched my cousins. Black friday sales ;n; I need a new computer
@jinlua

I didn't burn my house down cooking! :D Other then that, I mostly stayed home and watched my cousins. Black friday sales ;n; I need a new computer
1TqpFhN.gifjYsXFew.gif
1TqpFhN.gif
For thanksgiving I ate and watched a movie

And I have been too lazy to go out black friday shopping so far this year
For thanksgiving I ate and watched a movie

And I have been too lazy to go out black friday shopping so far this year
@jinlua

I spent the day w some friends and then the evening with my mom and sister, we hung out and watched movies as is tradition between the three of us. So it was a good time !! But i was coming down with a cold, (that im over now thankfully, I hate being sick.)
#canadianthanksgiving
@jinlua

I spent the day w some friends and then the evening with my mom and sister, we hung out and watched movies as is tradition between the three of us. So it was a good time !! But i was coming down with a cold, (that im over now thankfully, I hate being sick.)
#canadianthanksgiving
bUUy115.png

| Floral | They/Them | FR+1 |

Nightwatch Caravan

qiTymVx.png M
O
D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8