Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
@Tellala @AgriaTheWild Hello! I am looking to breed a male Imperial with the colours swamp/brown/crimson. I found that your two lovely dragons, Ruid and Unnamed, are very close to this colour combination and are also able to breed together. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11848147] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118482/11848147_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18193591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181936/18193591_350.png[/img] [/url] I would be hosting them in my lair from when they are able to be bred (roughly two weeks from now) until their nest hatches. I am more than willing to send collateral to both of you to ensure that you get your dragons back. I am also willing to pay you in treasure, fodder, or food if you would like, though honestly I have no clue what something like this would cost. You guys are welcome to keep any reject hatchlings for fodder or permas or whatever you'd like. I have never done anything like this before, and I'm very sorry for bothering you if you do not wish to breed your dragons.
@Tellala @AgriaTheWild

Hello! I am looking to breed a male Imperial with the colours swamp/brown/crimson. I found that your two lovely dragons, Ruid and Unnamed, are very close to this colour combination and are also able to breed together.

11848147_350.png

18193591_350.png

I would be hosting them in my lair from when they are able to be bred (roughly two weeks from now) until their nest hatches. I am more than willing to send collateral to both of you to ensure that you get your dragons back. I am also willing to pay you in treasure, fodder, or food if you would like, though honestly I have no clue what something like this would cost.

You guys are welcome to keep any reject hatchlings for fodder or permas or whatever you'd like. I have never done anything like this before, and I'm very sorry for bothering you if you do not wish to breed your dragons.
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat I'm totally up for it. would you mind a charge of ~1kT? I think I've seen that done.
Also, he was on the AH and I'm still willing to sell, if you'd like to keep him permanently. I think I had him up for ~25kT, but i'm flexible.
@laticat I'm totally up for it. would you mind a charge of ~1kT? I think I've seen that done.
Also, he was on the AH and I'm still willing to sell, if you'd like to keep him permanently. I think I had him up for ~25kT, but i'm flexible.
bb8e85b38dbc01ff82f742bd76c0ca2f.jpg
@AgriaTheWild

Thank you!! 1k is perfectly fine with me! I'll see about buying him though. If there isn't a perfect hatchie the first nest I might, just to save you the trouble, but unfortunately right now I am basically broke, haha.
@AgriaTheWild

Thank you!! 1k is perfectly fine with me! I'll see about buying him though. If there isn't a perfect hatchie the first nest I might, just to save you the trouble, but unfortunately right now I am basically broke, haha.
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat no problem bud! i'll send the CR
@laticat no problem bud! i'll send the CR
bb8e85b38dbc01ff82f742bd76c0ca2f.jpg
@AgriaTheWild Thank you!!
@AgriaTheWild Thank you!!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat
Oh wow never had anyone ask this before :o so I'm just as clueless as you.

I guess all I'd need is collateral. I do like Ruid quite a bit but as long as I get her back eventually I'm fine with it. I'll pull off her apparel, I'll wait for a response before sending the CR
@laticat
Oh wow never had anyone ask this before :o so I'm just as clueless as you.

I guess all I'd need is collateral. I do like Ruid quite a bit but as long as I get her back eventually I'm fine with it. I'll pull off her apparel, I'll wait for a response before sending the CR
"What's the difference between an E flat and a D hashtag?"
@Tellala

Feel free to CR anyone on my first page! They are all my most precious babies. :) I can also send their apparel with them if you'd like to be extra sure!
@Tellala

Feel free to CR anyone on my first page! They are all my most precious babies. :) I can also send their apparel with them if you'd like to be extra sure!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

Apparel is unneeded, admittedly I'm rather worn out recently so the less factors there are for me to potentially mess up the better. Never work in a grocery store around Thanksgiving, I tell ya.

I'll send the CR momentarily.
@laticat

Apparel is unneeded, admittedly I'm rather worn out recently so the less factors there are for me to potentially mess up the better. Never work in a grocery store around Thanksgiving, I tell ya.

I'll send the CR momentarily.
@Tellala

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. If it makes you feel better, you only have a day or two left to go (probably). You can make it!! c:

I just accepted the trade. I'm going to go crash now, it's past 1am haha. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! And once again, thank you for letting me borrow your baby!
@Tellala

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. If it makes you feel better, you only have a day or two left to go (probably). You can make it!! c:

I just accepted the trade. I'm going to go crash now, it's past 1am haha. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! And once again, thank you for letting me borrow your baby!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

It's one long endurance run. I'll complain, but I'll live lol

Anyway, good luck on getting the hatchling!
@laticat

It's one long endurance run. I'll complain, but I'll live lol

Anyway, good luck on getting the hatchling!
1 2