Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, I'm another new person
I'm Lutey. I'm a 26 year-old girl from the US. I really like dragons, so I've been interested in Flight Rising for a while since I found out what it was. I was really happy when registration opened up a few days ago.

I like to write, and play video games more than I probably should. I watch a lot of TV too.

My favorite dragon type that I've seen so far are fae dragons; they're just so pretty!

I haven't quiiiite figured out how every single thing on the site works yet, but I'm slowly testing everything out and I'm having a lot of fun with the stuff that I've done.

I hope to stay with the site for a long time and I'd love to meet buddies to talk to. So hi!
I'm Lutey. I'm a 26 year-old girl from the US. I really like dragons, so I've been interested in Flight Rising for a while since I found out what it was. I was really happy when registration opened up a few days ago.

I like to write, and play video games more than I probably should. I watch a lot of TV too.

My favorite dragon type that I've seen so far are fae dragons; they're just so pretty!

I haven't quiiiite figured out how every single thing on the site works yet, but I'm slowly testing everything out and I'm having a lot of fun with the stuff that I've done.

I hope to stay with the site for a long time and I'd love to meet buddies to talk to. So hi!
Hi!! @lutey
Welcome to flight rising!
I also watch a lot of TV, what shows do you like?
Fae dragons are super aesthetic, I agree!
I hope you enjoy enjoy your time on this site!! :)
Hi!! @lutey
Welcome to flight rising!
I also watch a lot of TV, what shows do you like?
Fae dragons are super aesthetic, I agree!
I hope you enjoy enjoy your time on this site!! :)
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@pawnti Thank you!

My favorite "real" show of all time is probably Twin Peaks. Lately I've been really into watching all the random shows on Netflix, though... I'm halfway through Jessica Jones right now and really liking it so far (though it's a little uncomfy at times). For movies, I really like stuff like Drive, Nightcrawler...

But I'm also into cartoons and more silly stuff like that too. I really like Digimon, and Power Rangers, and all the superhero stuff lately (recently watched the first season of Flash)...

What about you?
@pawnti Thank you!

My favorite "real" show of all time is probably Twin Peaks. Lately I've been really into watching all the random shows on Netflix, though... I'm halfway through Jessica Jones right now and really liking it so far (though it's a little uncomfy at times). For movies, I really like stuff like Drive, Nightcrawler...

But I'm also into cartoons and more silly stuff like that too. I really like Digimon, and Power Rangers, and all the superhero stuff lately (recently watched the first season of Flash)...

What about you?
Awesome! I'm really into supernatural(, and I have and odd obsession ith cartoons... I love asventure time, regular show, Steven universe etc. @lutey :)
Awesome! I'm really into supernatural(, and I have and odd obsession ith cartoons... I love asventure time, regular show, Steven universe etc. @lutey :)
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@Lutey Hi and welcome! If you ever need to know anything you can always come to me :D And I love videogames too! My username is a reference to 'Dishonored' A pretty awesome game. And I love Fea's too, If you want you can have my Fea named Blossom to help you get started? This is her: 2dv4ahi.png
I wish you an amazing time here on FR
~Whisky
@Lutey Hi and welcome! If you ever need to know anything you can always come to me :D And I love videogames too! My username is a reference to 'Dishonored' A pretty awesome game. And I love Fea's too, If you want you can have my Fea named Blossom to help you get started? This is her: 2dv4ahi.png
I wish you an amazing time here on FR
~Whisky
ani_bw_328.gif ani_bw_329.gifani_bw_330.gif
@pawnti I like Supernatural too! I'm only up to season 6 though... I really need to catch up, my friend keeps bugging me about it. I really like Dean...

@WhiskyAndCigars Thank you very much for the welcome. Dishonored is one of my favorite games actually! I've played it three times through and all the DLC and it's one of the best-put-together games I can think of. And Blossom is very pretty, I would love to take her if you mean it, but it's fine if not too. I love that green and dark pattern on her head frills.
@pawnti I like Supernatural too! I'm only up to season 6 though... I really need to catch up, my friend keeps bugging me about it. I really like Dean...

@WhiskyAndCigars Thank you very much for the welcome. Dishonored is one of my favorite games actually! I've played it three times through and all the DLC and it's one of the best-put-together games I can think of. And Blossom is very pretty, I would love to take her if you mean it, but it's fine if not too. I love that green and dark pattern on her head frills.
It's totally chill. And man, EVERYONE likes Dean.... He's just so.... Dean-y! XD @lutey
It's totally chill. And man, EVERYONE likes Dean.... He's just so.... Dean-y! XD @lutey
@lutey haha Ive played through it a lot too, I'm still trying to get all the goals. And the DLC is so amezing omg and I love Daud's character ^^ and for blossom, ofcourse I mean it, I'll sent her over right away!
@lutey haha Ive played through it a lot too, I'm still trying to get all the goals. And the DLC is so amezing omg and I love Daud's character ^^ and for blossom, ofcourse I mean it, I'll sent her over right away!
@WhiskyAndCigars Daud is so cool. So tragic though... :(

And I tried to accept your trade on Blossom, but it won't let it go through. It said it doesn't allow dragons with apparel on to be traded.
@WhiskyAndCigars Daud is so cool. So tragic though... :(

And I tried to accept your trade on Blossom, but it won't let it go through. It said it doesn't allow dragons with apparel on to be traded.
@Lutey yeah poor daud and of course stupid whale god The outsider, one of my faves as well :3

ugh I knew about that, let me fix it xd

Edit: I fixed it!
@Lutey yeah poor daud and of course stupid whale god The outsider, one of my faves as well :3

ugh I knew about that, let me fix it xd

Edit: I fixed it!