Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A little introduction
Hi, I'm Xion/Reno. I'm Genderfluid and polykin(otherkin with multiple or many kintypes). I'm fine with any pronouns unless I state otherwise. I also consider myself an Eceletic witch, because Wiccan didn't really feel like it suited me and my practice is kind of a mix of pagan traditions, a lot of my craft is heavily influenced by Wicca though. My main not fictionkin kintypes are:
Kitsune
Dragon
Demon
Faun
Wolf
Lion

My main fictionkin kintypes are:
Xion(KH)
Reno(ffvii/ffac/ffcc)
BlackRose, a non canon keyblade wielder(KH)
Mangle(fnaf)
Ivypool(warriors)
Blood Elf (WoW)

My tumblr is sea-salt-sunsets.tumblr.com, my Instagram is @irlreno, and my Twitter is @pockywolfneko
Hi, I'm Xion/Reno. I'm Genderfluid and polykin(otherkin with multiple or many kintypes). I'm fine with any pronouns unless I state otherwise. I also consider myself an Eceletic witch, because Wiccan didn't really feel like it suited me and my practice is kind of a mix of pagan traditions, a lot of my craft is heavily influenced by Wicca though. My main not fictionkin kintypes are:
Kitsune
Dragon
Demon
Faun
Wolf
Lion

My main fictionkin kintypes are:
Xion(KH)
Reno(ffvii/ffac/ffcc)
BlackRose, a non canon keyblade wielder(KH)
Mangle(fnaf)
Ivypool(warriors)
Blood Elf (WoW)

My tumblr is sea-salt-sunsets.tumblr.com, my Instagram is @irlreno, and my Twitter is @pockywolfneko
tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjuuSGX1r2ao8y_540.png
Welcome to FR Xion!! Nice to meet more polykin's on this site, even if we have no sharing canons ;v; Hope you're enjoying this site so far! I bet being kin to dragons makes you giddy to be on here huh? :>
Welcome to FR Xion!! Nice to meet more polykin's on this site, even if we have no sharing canons ;v; Hope you're enjoying this site so far! I bet being kin to dragons makes you giddy to be on here huh? :>
tumblr_ny85heo5io1to83huo1_r2_500.gif