Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S/T xyx & unbred gen 1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Prinxee Omg you're amazing omg he's amazing Eeeee thank you!
@Prinxee Omg you're amazing omg he's amazing Eeeee thank you!
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]
@Razzles
I'm glad he's got a good home! I never could figure out what to do with him lol.
I did get your message, btw, and I'll keep you in mind if I decide for sure to sell Silas. :)
@Razzles
I'm glad he's got a good home! I never could figure out what to do with him lol.
I did get your message, btw, and I'll keep you in mind if I decide for sure to sell Silas. :)
UUJDQlO.gif
ping for my attention

I am 2 hours ahead of server
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
@Prinxee sending you an offer, but I'm new and haven't got a good grasp of the value of dragons
@Prinxee sending you an offer, but I'm new and haven't got a good grasp of the value of dragons
shadow_smol.png
@GrinningFox
Would you be willing to bump your offer up to 10k?
@GrinningFox
Would you be willing to bump your offer up to 10k?
UUJDQlO.gif
ping for my attention

@Prinxee - I'm in love with Chyou (#15177209)! I would be willing to give you 30kt! Interested?
@Prinxee - I'm in love with Chyou (#15177209)! I would be willing to give you 30kt! Interested?
@terebinth
Actually, yeah! Send crossroad at your leisure. :)

Edit: Hey, 500th post lol. I don't post much.
@terebinth
Actually, yeah! Send crossroad at your leisure. :)

Edit: Hey, 500th post lol. I don't post much.
UUJDQlO.gif
ping for my attention

Hi, I really like your beautiful gray Skydancer, ID #14758139. I only just joined so I'm not very familiar with how this works, but I have 17,000 treasure if that would be a fair price?
Hi, I really like your beautiful gray Skydancer, ID #14758139. I only just joined so I'm not very familiar with how this works, but I have 17,000 treasure if that would be a fair price?
@lesvannes
CR sent for 10k. :)
@lesvannes
CR sent for 10k. :)
UUJDQlO.gif
ping for my attention

im interested in this one here http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15017365
honestly, im not familiar with the pricing system here yet - is 15k fine with you? i can increase it if i need to
im interested in this one here http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15017365
honestly, im not familiar with the pricing system here yet - is 15k fine with you? i can increase it if i need to
@Prinxee can't right now, sorry, I shouldn't even be on here right now, I've got a huge test tomorrow... Anyway, he's pretty and I hope he goes to a good home :)
@Prinxee can't right now, sorry, I shouldn't even be on here right now, I've got a huge test tomorrow... Anyway, he's pretty and I hope he goes to a good home :)
shadow_smol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20