Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I am a socially awkward mandork. Hi
This is just me saying hello and trying to get over being forum shy. I have never used a forum before and this is my third time on here. So, I need to learn a little and stop being so shy and nervous haha. So, talk nerdy to me! I am a huge anime fan, love music, and reading! Yeah..... that pretty much my life until my shadow friend decided to introduce me to this awesome site! Now the little life I had is now non-existent! It is now just dragons, dragons, and more dragons. Please feel free to add me, message me, and/or give me advice! Thank you everyone!
This is just me saying hello and trying to get over being forum shy. I have never used a forum before and this is my third time on here. So, I need to learn a little and stop being so shy and nervous haha. So, talk nerdy to me! I am a huge anime fan, love music, and reading! Yeah..... that pretty much my life until my shadow friend decided to introduce me to this awesome site! Now the little life I had is now non-existent! It is now just dragons, dragons, and more dragons. Please feel free to add me, message me, and/or give me advice! Thank you everyone!
Hi! I'm also an anime,music and reading fan! What animes are you into? What's your favorite kind of music? Read any good books lately? :) @grimmkitty15
Hi! I'm also an anime,music and reading fan! What animes are you into? What's your favorite kind of music? Read any good books lately? :) @grimmkitty15
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
Did someone say Mandark?https://youtu.be/gh6E1HZvLxY

I guess not. Sorry everyone.
Did someone say Mandark?https://youtu.be/gh6E1HZvLxY

I guess not. Sorry everyone.
@pawnti
I am into a wide variety. Some of my favorites are One Piece, Bleach, Hitman Reborn, Black Butler, and Hellsing. (That is NOT my entire list, just some) I love dubstep, rock, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some pop here and there, and I enjoy classical. I am currently reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, it is rather interesting and I'm interested on seeing how it goes. How about you?
@Marduk
oh dear hahahahahaha
@pawnti
I am into a wide variety. Some of my favorites are One Piece, Bleach, Hitman Reborn, Black Butler, and Hellsing. (That is NOT my entire list, just some) I love dubstep, rock, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some pop here and there, and I enjoy classical. I am currently reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, it is rather interesting and I'm interested on seeing how it goes. How about you?
@Marduk
oh dear hahahahahaha
@Grimmkitty15

No matter what song it is, I always remember Desert Punk while listening to 5 Finger Death Punch.
@Grimmkitty15

No matter what song it is, I always remember Desert Punk while listening to 5 Finger Death Punch.
Cool! Some of the animes I'm into are attack on Titan, soul eater, and noragami. I
Ike punk/rock, pop, and oldies music. I'm currently reading a pretty good book called The Sight. So yeah.. :) @grimmkitty15
Cool! Some of the animes I'm into are attack on Titan, soul eater, and noragami. I
Ike punk/rock, pop, and oldies music. I'm currently reading a pretty good book called The Sight. So yeah.. :) @grimmkitty15
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@GrimmKitty15
hi! welcome to FR forums!
i really love anime a lot, especially some of the older stuff (like 80's - 90's era) but i'm a fan of some newer stuff too! currently i'm watching one punch man! which is probably going to be one of my favorite shows of all time haha.
@GrimmKitty15
hi! welcome to FR forums!
i really love anime a lot, especially some of the older stuff (like 80's - 90's era) but i'm a fan of some newer stuff too! currently i'm watching one punch man! which is probably going to be one of my favorite shows of all time haha.
Hello, welcome to forums! Relax, community is very nice. I'm sure you'll enjoy. :)
Hello, welcome to forums! Relax, community is very nice. I'm sure you'll enjoy. :)
@Marduk
Hahahahahaha that's great

@pawnti
I have watched all of those animes at least once. Also, I have never read that book... sounds familiar though.

@wife
I have not seen one punch man! It sounds interesting. I may look that up and attempt to watch it. The older animes are fun, but it takes a little while to get used to the older styles after watching the new ones for days on end haha. My favorite older one has to be Yu Yu Hakusho.

@Marmite
Thank you! I think I am starting to get the hang of things!
@Marduk
Hahahahahaha that's great

@pawnti
I have watched all of those animes at least once. Also, I have never read that book... sounds familiar though.

@wife
I have not seen one punch man! It sounds interesting. I may look that up and attempt to watch it. The older animes are fun, but it takes a little while to get used to the older styles after watching the new ones for days on end haha. My favorite older one has to be Yu Yu Hakusho.

@Marmite
Thank you! I think I am starting to get the hang of things!