Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite dragon color combos
1 2
I'm trying to do a hatchery so what types of color combos do you guys like one your dragons?
I'm trying to do a hatchery so what types of color combos do you guys like one your dragons?
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Bluwingskitty
It depends on the dragon really. I tend to enjoy dark colors that match my flight's electric eyes (literally) or neon eyesores on the Skydancers.
@Bluwingskitty
It depends on the dragon really. I tend to enjoy dark colors that match my flight's electric eyes (literally) or neon eyesores on the Skydancers.
@GrimmKitty15 thankyou!! I'm trying to make pairs that appeal to a huge range of people so I'll work on a pair of neon skydancer :)
@GrimmKitty15 thankyou!! I'm trying to make pairs that appeal to a huge range of people so I'll work on a pair of neon skydancer :)
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty

I'm a big fan of triple colored dragons, or severe contrasts, like dark bodies and light wings. The tert gene that is the easiest to work with is spines, in my opinion.

What's your favorite combo?
@Bluwingskitty

I'm a big fan of triple colored dragons, or severe contrasts, like dark bodies and light wings. The tert gene that is the easiest to work with is spines, in my opinion.

What's your favorite combo?
JefaRh2.png
wvwvkLk.png
@bluwingskitty
I'm a fan of fiery-colored dragons, especially Coatls!
@bluwingskitty
I'm a fan of fiery-colored dragons, especially Coatls!
m59NfS2.png
@Bluewingskitty If you put a light colored underbelly on anything I'll be happy to throw treasure at you so hard it leaves welts.
@Bluewingskitty If you put a light colored underbelly on anything I'll be happy to throw treasure at you so hard it leaves welts.
little_bird_by_meozu-d8x83s1.giftumblr_inline_nhk4ccfMQf1qa7sa0.gifdPz9Z3rh.jpgtumblr_inline_nhk4ccfMQf1qa7sa0.giflittle_bird_by_meozu-d8x83s1.gif
Obsidian/whatever colour/white are my favourite colours. But that's gonna be my hatchery there. >v> ) That and XYY, obsidian X..

..isn't this FR related?
Obsidian/whatever colour/white are my favourite colours. But that's gonna be my hatchery there. >v> ) That and XYY, obsidian X..

..isn't this FR related?
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Kyrosk I'll look into that too!

@EunGradh do Snowbellies count? I'm about to breed a pair of imp snowbellies.

@Vistron I'm not going to steal your idea, I promise :) and this is FR related

@CocoaPuff I quite like that too, I'm just broke as mess XD.
@Kyrosk I'll look into that too!

@EunGradh do Snowbellies count? I'm about to breed a pair of imp snowbellies.

@Vistron I'm not going to steal your idea, I promise :) and this is FR related

@CocoaPuff I quite like that too, I'm just broke as mess XD.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty Moved to FR Discussion! General Discussion is not for site related topics.
@Bluwingskitty Moved to FR Discussion! General Discussion is not for site related topics.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Bluwingskitty I have a broad range. I love quadruples despite not having my own (so a triple Fire dragon with Fire eyes, for example), reds mixed with blues, christmas colours, obsidian primary with orange and/or red secondaries and tertiaries, easter dragons (sky/seafoam/rose is what I consider an easter dragon), doubles that have glaring tertiaries (so something like royal/royal/leaf, navy/navy/lemon, banana/banana/caribbean, etc.)... stuff like that ^^
@Bluwingskitty I have a broad range. I love quadruples despite not having my own (so a triple Fire dragon with Fire eyes, for example), reds mixed with blues, christmas colours, obsidian primary with orange and/or red secondaries and tertiaries, easter dragons (sky/seafoam/rose is what I consider an easter dragon), doubles that have glaring tertiaries (so something like royal/royal/leaf, navy/navy/lemon, banana/banana/caribbean, etc.)... stuff like that ^^
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2