Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The TSUNAMI HATCHERY - Water Subspecies
tsunami_hatchery_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9ha1yo_zps9htucpsd.png

Classic Tsunami 's are exclusively Guardians = Iridescent/Shimmer or Facet/Gembond
Must be XXY or XYX or XYY and ideally (but not exclusively) within a six colour range

Acceptable Genes and Colours:
Primary = Iridescent = from Jungle to Storm.
Secondary = Facet or Shimmer = from Jungle to Storm
Tertiary = Gembond = from Jungle to Storm.

Lore:
Tsunami Dragons constantly patrol the Seas & Oceans of Sornieth, warning and protecting against disasters, such as Typhoons, Hurricanes, Tidal Waves etc.
Their size enables them to plunge into huge waves in an effort to disrupt them & prevent them destroying ships or islands in their path.
Legends say that a Tsunami dragon gives it's life in these endeavours, as they vanish without trace into these huge storms. In reality, their colouring makes them all but invisible in the raging waters.
Many mariners have reason to be grateful for the warnings these dragons give, and also for their help to reach safe harbours and avert a watery doom.
Noted for: Protection & Selflessness in adversity.
tsunami_hatchery_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9ha1yo_zps9htucpsd.png

Classic Tsunami 's are exclusively Guardians = Iridescent/Shimmer or Facet/Gembond
Must be XXY or XYX or XYY and ideally (but not exclusively) within a six colour range

Acceptable Genes and Colours:
Primary = Iridescent = from Jungle to Storm.
Secondary = Facet or Shimmer = from Jungle to Storm
Tertiary = Gembond = from Jungle to Storm.

Lore:
Tsunami Dragons constantly patrol the Seas & Oceans of Sornieth, warning and protecting against disasters, such as Typhoons, Hurricanes, Tidal Waves etc.
Their size enables them to plunge into huge waves in an effort to disrupt them & prevent them destroying ships or islands in their path.
Legends say that a Tsunami dragon gives it's life in these endeavours, as they vanish without trace into these huge storms. In reality, their colouring makes them all but invisible in the raging waters.
Many mariners have reason to be grateful for the warnings these dragons give, and also for their help to reach safe harbours and avert a watery doom.
Noted for: Protection & Selflessness in adversity.
tumblr_ogultk5k7I1rravn7o10_500.png
CURRENT BREEDING PAIRS

waterspout_x_greatcrest1_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9h5fe3_zps3xlgp7do.png

RTB: Now

................................................................................................................................................

seafrond_x_froth_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9h5abf_zpszbdsr5zo.png

...........................................................................................................................................

mamzell_x_kelp_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9h5c8w_zpsnuhnl1oe.png

...........................................................................................................................................

atlantic_x_lilyturner_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9gsmsl_zpsa0amliad.png

.................................................................................................................................................

deepsea_x_jerold_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9h5dzv_zpssnpsquws.png

.........................................................................................................................................
CURRENT BREEDING PAIRS

waterspout_x_greatcrest1_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9h5fe3_zps3xlgp7do.png

................................................................................................................................................

seafrond_x_froth_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9h5abf_zpszbdsr5zo.png

mamzell_x_kelp_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9h5c8w_zpsnuhnl1oe.png

atlantic_x_lilyturner_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9gsmsl_zpsa0amliad.png

.................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................
Ping List

General ping list

@MadisonFae
@ChroniclesofGrim

Mamzell & Kelp

@ChroniclesofGrim

...........................................................................................
Please let me know if you would like to be pinged for a specific pair
Ping List

General ping list

@MadisonFae
@ChroniclesofGrim

Mamzell & Kelp

@ChroniclesofGrim

...........................................................................................
Please let me know if you would like to be pinged for a specific pair
Deepsea & Jerold have laid the first nest of 2016. Three eggs are due to hatch on 21st January.

Deepsea & Jerold have laid the first nest of 2016. Three eggs are due to hatch on 21st January.

@Clintinez

Could I please take #18624182 Female XXY and #18624176 Male XYY? I can pay with gems for both :)
@Clintinez

Could I please take #18624182 Female XXY and #18624176 Male XYY? I can pay with gems for both :)