Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Food Converter Glitch
I tried to convert some of my meat and insect items into food, but they all turned into seafood. My meat and insect stores are still empty, all the items are gone, and I have about 100 new seafood stores.

I can't remember all the items I tried to convert, but they included red squirrel, dustwing hummingbird, shiny anole, zephyr sparrow, pharaoh ant, perdita bee, thunder scarab, and meal moth.

I'm using firefox.
I tried to convert some of my meat and insect items into food, but they all turned into seafood. My meat and insect stores are still empty, all the items are gone, and I have about 100 new seafood stores.

I can't remember all the items I tried to convert, but they included red squirrel, dustwing hummingbird, shiny anole, zephyr sparrow, pharaoh ant, perdita bee, thunder scarab, and meal moth.

I'm using firefox.
tumblr_inline_nk71acwXEN1qg2i5p.png
The same thing happened to me (but with Fire Ants and White Lace Honeybees instead).
The same thing happened to me (but with Fire Ants and White Lace Honeybees instead).
ckc8BLS.png
The same thing is happening to me; insects and meat convert to seafood. Seafood will convert to seafood, and plants to plants, though.
The same thing is happening to me; insects and meat convert to seafood. Seafood will convert to seafood, and plants to plants, though.
RLfLU0h.png
Hello all, if you could please post your report here so we can have everything about the bug in one place for the devs, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Hello all, if you could please post your report here so we can have everything about the bug in one place for the devs, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.