Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into Sornieth [ A Dragonsona RP ]
1 2 3 4
@EagleDimensions @CheesyCakeCat @SP3CT3R @GingerC @Crookedhalo1109 @Drakka15
[ it's fine! c: ]

Tim turned, uneasy. He still didn't know if this dragon was friend or foe, but with the cries of the battling dragons still in the distance, he assumed a fighting stance. He didn't know how to fight. But he could try, if he needed to. His darkened eyes blinked at the other dragon, only then realizing she had spoken. The Nocturne relaxed slightly, but kept his stance. "I... There's an exit?" He asked, confusion spreading across his face. He hadn't thought there was more than the Tangled Wood. Tim had never left the Wispwillow Grove, after all.
@EagleDimensions @CheesyCakeCat @SP3CT3R @GingerC @Crookedhalo1109 @Drakka15
[ it's fine! c: ]

Tim turned, uneasy. He still didn't know if this dragon was friend or foe, but with the cries of the battling dragons still in the distance, he assumed a fighting stance. He didn't know how to fight. But he could try, if he needed to. His darkened eyes blinked at the other dragon, only then realizing she had spoken. The Nocturne relaxed slightly, but kept his stance. "I... There's an exit?" He asked, confusion spreading across his face. He hadn't thought there was more than the Tangled Wood. Tim had never left the Wispwillow Grove, after all.
580.png 1167.png 5917.png 12733.pngDOTj3Yy.png
hatchery ♥ clan lore ♥ coli challenge ♥ dream dragons ♥ tim, he/they
Wolfram snarled as he fell past the Plague dragon, the Imperial moving faster than he expected. His heat eyes suddenly caught sight of two moving signatures, moving far away. He let out an irritated rumble, "Cowardly lizards!" He spat under his breath, he had expected them to assist him. Fine, he could fight alone. He launched the shadows at the Imperial and lunged for her face, aiming for the terrifying red eyes.
Wolfram snarled as he fell past the Plague dragon, the Imperial moving faster than he expected. His heat eyes suddenly caught sight of two moving signatures, moving far away. He let out an irritated rumble, "Cowardly lizards!" He spat under his breath, he had expected them to assist him. Fine, he could fight alone. He launched the shadows at the Imperial and lunged for her face, aiming for the terrifying red eyes.
Dragonelle
@MischievousMeh @CheesyCakeCat @SP3CT3R @GingerC @Crookedhalo1109 @Drakka15

With a wicked grin, the Imperial dodged the attack easily. She was inept to the shadows; after all, she had suffered a temporary state of blindness. What difference was there to the shadows Wolfram attacked with? She swung her tail towards the Mirror, trying to make him rot. She paid no mind to the fleeing dragons, though she did notice their escape. No matter; after she was done with this pathetic mirror male, she'd just give chase.
@MischievousMeh @CheesyCakeCat @SP3CT3R @GingerC @Crookedhalo1109 @Drakka15

With a wicked grin, the Imperial dodged the attack easily. She was inept to the shadows; after all, she had suffered a temporary state of blindness. What difference was there to the shadows Wolfram attacked with? She swung her tail towards the Mirror, trying to make him rot. She paid no mind to the fleeing dragons, though she did notice their escape. No matter; after she was done with this pathetic mirror male, she'd just give chase.
eZ5CPeG.gif
Wolfram's heart leapt into his throat as he ducked under Imperial's tail, memories of his flight from the Plague assaulting him. "No, no, NO!" He roared, his shadows sucking into his teeth and claws. This Plague dragon couldn't, wouldn't, beat him! He rolled under the Imperial's neck and lashed out, his darkening claws hooking the cloth on her face as he bit at her legs.
Wolfram's heart leapt into his throat as he ducked under Imperial's tail, memories of his flight from the Plague assaulting him. "No, no, NO!" He roared, his shadows sucking into his teeth and claws. This Plague dragon couldn't, wouldn't, beat him! He rolled under the Imperial's neck and lashed out, his darkening claws hooking the cloth on her face as he bit at her legs.
Dragonelle
@MischievousMeh @EagleDimensions @SP3CT3R @GingerC @Crookedhalo1109 @Drakka15

(Im really sorry that I didnt take part in this rp. School is being pretty hard lately and I just find myself unable to make rps. I hope you can all understand and are not too angry with me.)
@MischievousMeh @EagleDimensions @SP3CT3R @GingerC @Crookedhalo1109 @Drakka15

(Im really sorry that I didnt take part in this rp. School is being pretty hard lately and I just find myself unable to make rps. I hope you can all understand and are not too angry with me.)
e638333e17.jpg
@CheesyCakeCat
[ it's fine! c: i understand entirely, and i'm not angry with you. ]
@CheesyCakeCat
[ it's fine! c: i understand entirely, and i'm not angry with you. ]
@MischievousMeh @CheesyCakeCat @SP3CT3R @GingerC @ Crookedhalo1109 @Drakka15 @Eagledimensions

"Y-you didn't know?" Shyscale stared at him in disbelief, then it faded to something akin to despair. "So you don't know where the exit is." Her tail swished nervously. "W-well, where are you going then?"
@MischievousMeh @CheesyCakeCat @SP3CT3R @GingerC @ Crookedhalo1109 @Drakka15 @Eagledimensions

"Y-you didn't know?" Shyscale stared at him in disbelief, then it faded to something akin to despair. "So you don't know where the exit is." Her tail swished nervously. "W-well, where are you going then?"
giphy.gif
@EagleDimensions @SP3CT3R @GingerC @Crookedhalo1109 @Drakka15

His inky eyes narrowed into thin slits. "Why do you want to know?" He asked. Tim couldn't help but feel suspicious in the presence of the other dragon. His life had been flipped very suddenly. He'd been discovered, had been driven from his home, and feared for his life. Frankly, the Nocturne couldn't think of a logical reason to tell the other dragon where he was going. But he did, either way. "... I don't know..." Tim whispered.
@EagleDimensions @SP3CT3R @GingerC @Crookedhalo1109 @Drakka15

His inky eyes narrowed into thin slits. "Why do you want to know?" He asked. Tim couldn't help but feel suspicious in the presence of the other dragon. His life had been flipped very suddenly. He'd been discovered, had been driven from his home, and feared for his life. Frankly, the Nocturne couldn't think of a logical reason to tell the other dragon where he was going. But he did, either way. "... I don't know..." Tim whispered.
@EagleDimensions @SP3CT3R @GingerC @MIschievousMeh @Drakka15

Shyscale wilted a bit. "I-I just.... Sorry." She realized he had just been chased out of his den in the middle of the night, somewhat because of her. "I'll just, er, try to find my own way out. It can't be too hard, right?" She laughed nervously, before turning to a random direction and stalking off. Her wing slapped against a tree top and she yelped, cursing the non-frozen landscape she was in. Where she had slapped the tree, it was starting to freeze over, cracks of ice spindling outwards. Things always froze when she was upset. "Sorry!" She spluttered to the tree. It was still dark, if she had trouble getting around in the day, it would be impossible to get around in the dark.
@EagleDimensions @SP3CT3R @GingerC @MIschievousMeh @Drakka15

Shyscale wilted a bit. "I-I just.... Sorry." She realized he had just been chased out of his den in the middle of the night, somewhat because of her. "I'll just, er, try to find my own way out. It can't be too hard, right?" She laughed nervously, before turning to a random direction and stalking off. Her wing slapped against a tree top and she yelped, cursing the non-frozen landscape she was in. Where she had slapped the tree, it was starting to freeze over, cracks of ice spindling outwards. Things always froze when she was upset. "Sorry!" She spluttered to the tree. It was still dark, if she had trouble getting around in the day, it would be impossible to get around in the dark.
giphy.gif
@Drakka15

She felt the tug of cloth, and then teeth sinking into her leg. With a hissing growl of anger and pain, she lashed at whatever she could, which was his back and Wings.
@Drakka15

She felt the tug of cloth, and then teeth sinking into her leg. With a hissing growl of anger and pain, she lashed at whatever she could, which was his back and Wings.
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 3 4