Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Everything Center! (Free Dragons!)
@Nachtigall i am currently out of dragons i will have some more on sunday.
@Nachtigall i am currently out of dragons i will have some more on sunday.
ibJfUec.png HKrGNct.png bqij4ya.png
@Starstempestuous please go back and look at the list again, it has been updated.
@Starstempestuous please go back and look at the list again, it has been updated.
Whatever is easier
Whatever is easier
@walter56 You mean to say that my requested dragon isn't there anymore? Or that I have not followed one of the rules? Also, do you mean the first post with the list of dragons on it?
@walter56 You mean to say that my requested dragon isn't there anymore? Or that I have not followed one of the rules? Also, do you mean the first post with the list of dragons on it?
Storm Pledge: From this day on, I shall no longer be ashamed for being clumsy, for causing unintended destruction, for being my own kind of natural disaster. There will sometimes be people who want to knock me down and to dampen my spirit, but, like a storm, I will pick myself up again and be who I am, whether that is earth, fire, lightning, wind, water or ice. That is what makes me different; I will stand by my fellow Storms and laugh in fear's face. Because I am a Storm, and I am proud!
@Erenee13 I do have a few more, actually. I have a nest to hatch tomorrow and this guy to add: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18577053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185771/18577053_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Erenee13

I do have a few more, actually. I have a nest to hatch tomorrow and this guy to add:

18577053_350.png
@startempestuous I am sorry if I confused you. I meant to look because the numbers do not change n I get confused when you ask for a dragon that has moved up a number after you have already asked. I was pretty much asking to update the order (the dragon that you asked for). Again I am sorry for the confusion.
@startempestuous I am sorry if I confused you. I meant to look because the numbers do not change n I get confused when you ask for a dragon that has moved up a number after you have already asked. I was pretty much asking to update the order (the dragon that you asked for). Again I am sorry for the confusion.
@Exileon are the three dragons you previously posted are they still available? or have they been adopted?
@Exileon are the three dragons you previously posted are they still available? or have they been adopted?
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
@walter56

Can I have number 1 pls it would be a big help the I'm trying to build up my dragons and that ones really pretty thankyou, I am noob I'm collecting pretty dragons
@walter56

Can I have number 1 pls it would be a big help the I'm trying to build up my dragons and that ones really pretty thankyou, I am noob I'm collecting pretty dragons
@Erenee13
Ah alright ^.^ thanks for letting me know
@Erenee13
Ah alright ^.^ thanks for letting me know
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@cdeal991

Can I have that hydra scorpion in the zoo pls I noob trying to collect, so could I have it to put it with my starter dragon
@cdeal991

Can I have that hydra scorpion in the zoo pls I noob trying to collect, so could I have it to put it with my starter dragon