Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done!
hi...i dont really want this gen1 dragon! i dont have a set price in mind, whatever you think is right for a gen1, i guess (maybe at least 10k?? idk, is that alright?)? i would prefer treasure as payment but i could accept gems if youd rather pay with those... ...first come first serve i guess? he has been bred about three times (twice with another gen1 and once with a gen2, idk if that means anything) all his offspring are named hes fire/pink/jade all basic and hes level 1 he is named, im sorry if you dont like the name, but you can always rename him if you have a scroll of renaming ID #15015315 hatched july 16 2015 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15015315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150154/15015315_350.png[/img] [/url] hes paired with a familiar right now, but that familiar is not for sale!
hi...i dont really want this gen1 dragon! i dont have a set price in mind, whatever you think is right for a gen1, i guess (maybe at least 10k?? idk, is that alright?)? i would prefer treasure as payment but i could accept gems if youd rather pay with those...

...first come first serve i guess?

he has been bred about three times (twice with another gen1 and once with a gen2, idk if that means anything) all his offspring are named

hes fire/pink/jade all basic and hes level 1
he is named, im sorry if you dont like the name, but you can always rename him if you have a scroll of renaming

ID #15015315

hatched july 16 2015

15015315_350.png

hes paired with a familiar right now, but that familiar is not for sale!
if you are replying to me please ping me o:
hello
may I buy him for 12k?
hello
may I buy him for 12k?
@Bahalag yes you can! i will send the crossroads in just a second!
@Bahalag yes you can! i will send the crossroads in just a second!
thank you!
thank you!
@Bahalag youre welcome!
@Bahalag youre welcome!