Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Free Dragons for Newbies!
1 2
Hey Guys!
I thought I'd do a small giveaway for all the newbies. :) (everyone who joined after 11/18)
If you want one just ping me (do @brooodling), tell me which one you want and I'll send them over~
I don't care if you exalt them at some point just please name them before you do so!

Sorry they're all gone!
Hey Guys!
I thought I'd do a small giveaway for all the newbies. :) (everyone who joined after 11/18)
If you want one just ping me (do @brooodling), tell me which one you want and I'll send them over~
I don't care if you exalt them at some point just please name them before you do so!

Sorry they're all gone!
can i have number 4 please? @brooodling
can i have number 4 please? @brooodling
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@brooodling Hi! Can i have number5 please? xD! Thank you!!
@brooodling Hi! Can i have number5 please? xD! Thank you!!
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto6_500.png
@broodling

Number 7 please?
@broodling

Number 7 please?
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
@Broodling
May I have #1 please?
@Broodling
May I have #1 please?
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
@broodling
I'd love to have the very first one if that's okay!

Also I have a question about the exalting. I just joined I'm slightly confused about things still! I've seen a lot of other people saying to name your dragon before exalting, but I'm curious as to why? Does it change anything, is it so the dragon doesn't remain forever nameless or something else?
@broodling
I'd love to have the very first one if that's okay!

Also I have a question about the exalting. I just joined I'm slightly confused about things still! I've seen a lot of other people saying to name your dragon before exalting, but I'm curious as to why? Does it change anything, is it so the dragon doesn't remain forever nameless or something else?
45Pathc.png
@brooodling Can I get number 8, please? ^^
@brooodling Can I get number 8, please? ^^
@Broodling: May I have 6, please? :3
@Broodling: May I have 6, please? :3
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/n/brooodling

#6 please
http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/n/brooodling

#6 please
tumblr_me7objufKr1r53d72o3_500.gif[img][/img]
@Wolfnekku
Sorry the first one was already gone! If you'd like another one just tell me
Yes if you exalt a dragon it will forever show up as "Unnamed" in their parents offsprings and it's just not pretty :)

@EverNight0203
Sorry but they're already gone! Feel free to pick one of the remaining dragons tho :)
@Wolfnekku
Sorry the first one was already gone! If you'd like another one just tell me
Yes if you exalt a dragon it will forever show up as "Unnamed" in their parents offsprings and it's just not pretty :)

@EverNight0203
Sorry but they're already gone! Feel free to pick one of the remaining dragons tho :)
1 2