Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3
@ToastMama

Could I please have that last one, please please please??
@ToastMama

Could I please have that last one, please please please??
@MasterChefSlays omg i just gave him away to my newbie friend ;n; will this dragon make up for it? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18376379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183764/18376379_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MasterChefSlays omg i just gave him away to my newbie friend ;n; will this dragon make up for it?

18376379_350.png
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@ToastMama

I was late to the party but just wanted to say your dragons were beautiful. I love the Imperial dragons and your colors are wonderful. ^-^
@ToastMama

I was late to the party but just wanted to say your dragons were beautiful. I love the Imperial dragons and your colors are wonderful. ^-^
@KyoKai thank you! if that user doesn't want that dragon you can have her. :)
@KyoKai thank you! if that user doesn't want that dragon you can have her. :)
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@ToastMama

Oh, that sounds wonderful! Thank you ^-^
@ToastMama

Oh, that sounds wonderful! Thank you ^-^
@ToastMama

Yes, that's fine, don't worry about it. Besides, she's beautiful!
@ToastMama

Yes, that's fine, don't worry about it. Besides, she's beautiful!
@MasterChefSlays I'll send you the crossroads right away :)
@MasterChefSlays I'll send you the crossroads right away :)
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@KyoKai as for you, since they claimed it and i feel super bad, go on the auction house and find a dragon for sale under 15,000 treasure and ill give it to you!
@KyoKai as for you, since they claimed it and i feel super bad, go on the auction house and find a dragon for sale under 15,000 treasure and ill give it to you!
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@ToastMama

Thank you :)
@ToastMama

Thank you :)
@KyoKai on second thought, ill send over the treasure and you can go ahead and buy it since im going to bed soon x)
@KyoKai on second thought, ill send over the treasure and you can go ahead and buy it since im going to bed soon x)
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
1 2 3