Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons Need Home!
I'm doing some spring winter cleaning in my lair. I want to check if anyone wants these dragons before they're exalted. It would be nice to see them go to a loving home rather than exalted! I would appreciate it if you did not buy these just for immediate exalt purposes. I'm trying to SAVE them from being exalted. However, You can rename, change, or do whatever else with them.

Make any offer and I will consider them! Dragons with level may cost more than those with 1 level, please keep that in mind.

Accepted Payment
- Treasure
- Gems
- Items
- Dragon Trades (Maybe, depends if I like your dragon)

Please ping me to get my attention!
I'm doing some spring winter cleaning in my lair. I want to check if anyone wants these dragons before they're exalted. It would be nice to see them go to a loving home rather than exalted! I would appreciate it if you did not buy these just for immediate exalt purposes. I'm trying to SAVE them from being exalted. However, You can rename, change, or do whatever else with them.

Make any offer and I will consider them! Dragons with level may cost more than those with 1 level, please keep that in mind.

Accepted Payment
- Treasure
- Gems
- Items
- Dragon Trades (Maybe, depends if I like your dragon)

Please ping me to get my attention!
DxCICZ1.png
BFVZRH3.png
S3J5uo7.png
5hF3FGk.png
___________[color]rBM002b.gifGop6Rqp.gifUTxhrgi.gif______________

J7D1quC.png
5BsilZ9.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
qhK4FYS.png
I'll take russo for 3k (new, sorry :0)
I'll take russo for 3k (new, sorry :0)
I'll take Nimi for 5k :^)
I'll take Nimi for 5k :^)
Hi I'm new! Kairis for 3k ?
Hi I'm new! Kairis for 3k ?
Neoneo still up for trade? I can give you 5k
Neoneo still up for trade? I can give you 5k
af0231562e2fd316f2c9e094c43e6943a0d7e810.png
@punleash @Pitivis
Crossroads have been sent! Hopefully they'll have a long and fun life in your clan!

@tobeeornottobe @kelsey3478
I'm still not completely sure I'll get rid of them from my clan yet. If I find "replacements" for them I'll ping you and let you know that you can have them.
@punleash @Pitivis
Crossroads have been sent! Hopefully they'll have a long and fun life in your clan!

@tobeeornottobe @kelsey3478
I'm still not completely sure I'll get rid of them from my clan yet. If I find "replacements" for them I'll ping you and let you know that you can have them.
DxCICZ1.png
BFVZRH3.png
S3J5uo7.png
5hF3FGk.png
___________[color]rBM002b.gifGop6Rqp.gifUTxhrgi.gif______________

J7D1quC.png
5BsilZ9.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
qhK4FYS.png
Thanks
Thanks