Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Custom Coatl Signatures!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Adelaide213 Sure! That's basically what I am doing. I can totally add you. :) (There might be a little bit of a wait while I get caught up with a bit of schoolwork too but no more than a week) I'll ping you and anyone else on the waitlist when I'm open again :)
@Adelaide213 Sure! That's basically what I am doing. I can totally add you. :) (There might be a little bit of a wait while I get caught up with a bit of schoolwork too but no more than a week) I'll ping you and anyone else on the waitlist when I'm open again :)
@FlashLiberty

not a problem! Take your time! Can't wait to put an order in, though! Thanks for adding me to the list!
@FlashLiberty

not a problem! Take your time! Can't wait to put an order in, though! Thanks for adding me to the list!
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@FlashLiberty
I was pinged but not sure if I ever poked here. Replying in case you meant someone else.
@FlashLiberty
I was pinged but not sure if I ever poked here. Replying in case you meant someone else.
@Avaria Oh, sorry about that! Thanks for letting me know!
@Avaria Oh, sorry about that! Thanks for letting me know!
@FlashLiberty
No problem, hope you get the right person. ^^
@FlashLiberty
No problem, hope you get the right person. ^^
@SushiKitteh

Hey sorry about the wait! I've been somewhat busy but can get you your coatl today :) I was just wondering if you still wanted the other accent or your current one? (If you still wanted the other one, would you mind sending me a screencap/image of your dragon with it on? I fear I haven't saved it anywhere.)
@SushiKitteh

Hey sorry about the wait! I've been somewhat busy but can get you your coatl today :) I was just wondering if you still wanted the other accent or your current one? (If you still wanted the other one, would you mind sending me a screencap/image of your dragon with it on? I fear I haven't saved it anywhere.)
@FlashLiberty

No rush! I'll switch his accent back. I like it better than the petrified pinions anyway :]
@FlashLiberty

No rush! I'll switch his accent back. I like it better than the petrified pinions anyway :]
Q3OdDAq.png SqxYEjG.gif TvhQb5s.png
@SushiKitteh

Thanks! :) and it's no problem~ I'll get him done today~ :)
@SushiKitteh

Thanks! :) and it's no problem~ I'll get him done today~ :)
@Adelaide213

Shop is open again! :) Feel free to submit your coatl(s) :D
@Adelaide213

Shop is open again! :) Feel free to submit your coatl(s) :D
@FlashLiberty Yay!! I'd like this dude, please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12684977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126850/12684977_350.png[/img] [/url] do you take payment before or after??
@FlashLiberty

Yay!! I'd like this dude, please!

12684977_350.png

do you take payment before or after??
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6