Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | moved!
1 2 3 4
@Alledowaya Elam and Fingal have been nested! Hopefully I sell enough of these kids to hatch them on the 20th!
@Alledowaya Elam and Fingal have been nested! Hopefully I sell enough of these kids to hatch them on the 20th!
FRT +8
tumblr_inline_mljkxmSnIE1qz4rgp.gif [offline] tumblr_inline_mljkxmSnIE1qz4rgp.gif
check here for other ways to contact me!

dream dragons | clan lore | dragons for sale
flight emissary search | trade center
learn ursegal, a language created just for flight rising!
Nightshade1401 !! Oh noes!! I'm sorry but I'm not gonna be able to get one of them.... My Sgt surprised me with "hey you're going to boot camp right now" so like I'm literally going to the hotel for the airport in like an hour...! I'm gonna be back in February... And I'll write you into my bio so I can remember that you have the piepaints...
Nightshade1401 !! Oh noes!! I'm sorry but I'm not gonna be able to get one of them.... My Sgt surprised me with "hey you're going to boot camp right now" so like I'm literally going to the hotel for the airport in like an hour...! I'm gonna be back in February... And I'll write you into my bio so I can remember that you have the piepaints...
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Alledowaya No problem! Good luck!
@Alledowaya No problem! Good luck!
FRT +8
tumblr_inline_mljkxmSnIE1qz4rgp.gif [offline] tumblr_inline_mljkxmSnIE1qz4rgp.gif

@nightshade1401

Totally giving a bump right before I leave for breakfast XD it's 4:51 am here right now hahaha, thank you!!
@nightshade1401

Totally giving a bump right before I leave for breakfast XD it's 4:51 am here right now hahaha, thank you!!
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@nightshade1401 could I get Topaz?
@nightshade1401 could I get Topaz?
@jpat35 All dragons are available on the AH.
@jpat35 All dragons are available on the AH.
FRT +8

@nightshade1401 Would it be possible to haggle on either of these two? Or is it just for AH? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16128798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161288/16128798_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17270874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172709/17270874_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm looking for a mate for my male imp.
@nightshade1401

Would it be possible to haggle on either of these two? Or is it just for AH?

16128798_350.png

17270874_350.png

I'm looking for a mate for my male imp.
@nightshade1401

Would you be willing to take a combination of some gems with mostly treasure?
@nightshade1401

Would you be willing to take a combination of some gems with mostly treasure?
tumblr_inline_mlln9p4wNm1qz4rgp.pnglchUSD2.jpgj8GOEnK.pngN7UiDwk.jpgtumblr_inline_mlln9t6E1Q1qz4rgp.png
@littlesnowx
Absolutely! After a quick glance in the forums, the going rate is 1:650. Can I ask which dragon you're interested in?
@littlesnowx
Absolutely! After a quick glance in the forums, the going rate is 1:650. Can I ask which dragon you're interested in?
FRT +8

@nightshade1401

Arcanite

Such a lovely baby, would fit in so well with my clan!
@nightshade1401

Arcanite

Such a lovely baby, would fit in so well with my clan!
tumblr_inline_mlln9p4wNm1qz4rgp.pnglchUSD2.jpgj8GOEnK.pngN7UiDwk.jpgtumblr_inline_mlln9t6E1Q1qz4rgp.png
1 2 3 4