Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Pretty Dragons For Newbies! ;D
1 2 3
Hi, could I have #4 please? @glight
Hi, could I have #4 please? @glight
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Skizzi6661 Sure can! Send in the trade when you can. c:

@Laetificat Yup yup! Feel free to send the crossroads anytime. :D
@Skizzi6661 Sure can! Send in the trade when you can. c:

@Laetificat Yup yup! Feel free to send the crossroads anytime. :D
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight #9 is beautiful can I please adopt her?
@GLight #9 is beautiful can I please adopt her?
@Glight Is four still available?
@Glight Is four still available?
I would like to have the 5th one if thats alright. Also idk how this actually works so if you coulf huidr me through it that would be great @glight
I would like to have the 5th one if thats alright. Also idk how this actually works so if you coulf huidr me through it that would be great @glight
@GLight

Can I get numbers 8 and 6? (If I can't have both, then I would prefer the 8 please ^.^)
@GLight

Can I get numbers 8 and 6? (If I can't have both, then I would prefer the 8 please ^.^)
@GLight can i have number 11 please?
@GLight can i have number 11 please?
@GLight 11, please?

EDIT: Shoot! 10?
@GLight 11, please?

EDIT: Shoot! 10?
@Asra Sorry for the wait! Yes! 9 is still available, go ahead and send the trade. c:

@Clevergirl237 Oh, sorry! 4 has been adopted already! D: You're welcome to pick another if you'd like!

@TheTrueScrub Ah, I'm very sorry, but 5 has already been taken. ^^; You're welcome to pick another, or wait until tomorrow, if you'd like.

@noxlucis You're welcome to have both, yes. Feel free to send the crossroads anytime. c:

@Celestsea Absolutely! Go ahead with the trade request anytime. ' u '

@ReginaThorn Yes, 10 is still available. Send the trade anytime. ^ u ^
@Asra Sorry for the wait! Yes! 9 is still available, go ahead and send the trade. c:

@Clevergirl237 Oh, sorry! 4 has been adopted already! D: You're welcome to pick another if you'd like!

@TheTrueScrub Ah, I'm very sorry, but 5 has already been taken. ^^; You're welcome to pick another, or wait until tomorrow, if you'd like.

@noxlucis You're welcome to have both, yes. Feel free to send the crossroads anytime. c:

@Celestsea Absolutely! Go ahead with the trade request anytime. ' u '

@ReginaThorn Yes, 10 is still available. Send the trade anytime. ^ u ^
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight well when or if you get another of the same dragon, just notify me and ill be sure to send the trade
@GLight well when or if you get another of the same dragon, just notify me and ill be sure to send the trade
1 2 3