Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | joined the flight as dark as my soul
1 2
@academylux

Sure, go ahead!

Also, I just noticed you mentioned the elder scrolls series. I've played Skyrim and Oblivion, though the poor Xbox is dead right now. Can't wait to get back to them. The depth of the lore in those games is just fantastic.
@academylux

Sure, go ahead!

Also, I just noticed you mentioned the elder scrolls series. I've played Skyrim and Oblivion, though the poor Xbox is dead right now. Can't wait to get back to them. The depth of the lore in those games is just fantastic.
XsyYMAb.png
call me spacey
please ping me, i wander the forums a lot
@academylux *pats you, Arcane sparkles still everywhere* sorry bout that, got a bit carried away there. Where I come from over in Arcane, this is a typical and honored greeting! :D

And it's always nice to meet fellow Portal players~ I've played through that game a few more times than I care to admit. My friend's even worse. I think she's played through at least 20? XD

And I've heard plenty of good things about the art side of this site. I think Shadow's one of the more artistic clans? idk I've never switched flights, so I can't say much, so you'll have to let me know how it is!
@academylux *pats you, Arcane sparkles still everywhere* sorry bout that, got a bit carried away there. Where I come from over in Arcane, this is a typical and honored greeting! :D

And it's always nice to meet fellow Portal players~ I've played through that game a few more times than I care to admit. My friend's even worse. I think she's played through at least 20? XD

And I've heard plenty of good things about the art side of this site. I think Shadow's one of the more artistic clans? idk I've never switched flights, so I can't say much, so you'll have to let me know how it is!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2