Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UM accent/misc [W] t/g
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57
@leeedea I'm new here but I love the contrast aviator satchel and the darkened eye scar :o how much do those go for? :o
@leeedea I'm new here but I love the contrast aviator satchel and the darkened eye scar :o how much do those go for? :o
@stolentarts welcome to fligt rising! I hope you enjoy the game :3 Please check your inbox shortly > u 0

About the darkened eye scar: it was a gift from flight rising during a down time so its a rare item that's considered retired because you can't get it in any other way other than if someone is selling it! The lowest price on the Auction House is 350,000 treasure but I'd be willing to sell for 300,000
@stolentarts welcome to fligt rising! I hope you enjoy the game :3 Please check your inbox shortly > u 0

About the darkened eye scar: it was a gift from flight rising during a down time so its a rare item that's considered retired because you can't get it in any other way other than if someone is selling it! The lowest price on the Auction House is 350,000 treasure but I'd be willing to sell for 300,000
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
Bop
Bop

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@leeedea
I understand c:
if your buyer backs out & you decide to sell, let me know?
@leeedea
I understand c:
if your buyer backs out & you decide to sell, let me know?
S1RYPFw.png
@Lackess of course~ I'll let you know!
@Lackess of course~ I'll let you know!

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
bop
bop

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@julianahomicide aa sorry for taking so long, I think I'll be keeping my spirit smokes for now, sorry ;;!
@julianahomicide aa sorry for taking so long, I think I'll be keeping my spirit smokes for now, sorry ;;!

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@leeedea
Are you interested in any of the festival accents?
@leeedea
Are you interested in any of the festival accents?
Fox's Den - Hatchery & Shop - G1s, Pretty Dragons, and More!
@AdmiralFox I'm not particularly interested in the festival accents sorry!
@AdmiralFox I'm not particularly interested in the festival accents sorry!

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@leeedea How do you value Starwood Scenery and would you trade it for anything from here?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1636489
@leeedea How do you value Starwood Scenery and would you trade it for anything from here?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1636489
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57