Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How was/is your day?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Kaitorubel
Ah, yeah, it could be. :(
When I feel cruddy like that I can't art either.

And that king idea is GREAT. I am not a fan of the crowns personally, but that sounds perfect. <3
@Kaitorubel

And that king idea is GREAT. I am not a fan of the crowns personally, but that sounds perfect. <3
DFD62-E9-D-D182-4075-8-C95-E659-C534244-A.png
@Kaitorubel

@Kaitorubel

@PulseOfTheMaggot
yeah, maybe once winter break hits things will start to turn around and I can art more. in the mean time though I guess I just keep trying and hope that i can catch the magic spark of motivation.

yeah when the crowns first came out i was just all "okay cool why do I need this" then i gave it to one of my imperials and he became king for awhile even though the wildclaws were starting to take over and lead the clan by that point. so he really had no power over things. just a fancy title. then when the second crown came out i had idea what to do with it. but yeah like i said before the wc eventually started using the crowns and I agree it works perfectly. I really wonder if anyone else actually uses the crowns much.

so anyway I feel like I've talked tons about my clan's lore. what about your clan? anything exciting or interesting that you have come up with?
@PulseOfTheMaggot
yeah, maybe once winter break hits things will start to turn around and I can art more. in the mean time though I guess I just keep trying and hope that i can catch the magic spark of motivation.

yeah when the crowns first came out i was just all "okay cool why do I need this" then i gave it to one of my imperials and he became king for awhile even though the wildclaws were starting to take over and lead the clan by that point. so he really had no power over things. just a fancy title. then when the second crown came out i had idea what to do with it. but yeah like i said before the wc eventually started using the crowns and I agree it works perfectly. I really wonder if anyone else actually uses the crowns much.

so anyway I feel like I've talked tons about my clan's lore. what about your clan? anything exciting or interesting that you have come up with?
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Kaitorubel
Yeah. I had a brief moment of motivation, drew my dragon Eira and drew some signatures and now I am blah.

And meh not really anything. I am kind of stuck between making my Wildclaw (same as avatar) my clan leader (he is very cruel. He is protective of his clan but he is still kind of..yeah). Or the imperial that is my signature. (I am breeding for her colors). I haven't really done anything lore wise until I figure that out. >.>

I seem to be kind of leaning towards my WC. If I do, I kind of want to have it where everyone has to be really tough and be put through trials almost before being fully welcomed. But at the same time, I have some dragons in there who I envision to be really sweet. Maybe they will be the exceptions, I dunno.

Sorry, I am kind of sleepy and tired. I am probably going to bed soon. u.u
A dog trainer is coming tomorrow so I have to be up early and it is going to be a long day. But he seems confident that all the dogs will get along better after this, hopefully he is right.
@Kaitorubel
Yeah. I had a brief moment of motivation, drew my dragon Eira and drew some signatures and now I am blah.

And meh not really anything. I am kind of stuck between making my Wildclaw (same as avatar) my clan leader (he is very cruel. He is protective of his clan but he is still kind of..yeah). Or the imperial that is my signature. (I am breeding for her colors). I haven't really done anything lore wise until I figure that out. >.>

I seem to be kind of leaning towards my WC. If I do, I kind of want to have it where everyone has to be really tough and be put through trials almost before being fully welcomed. But at the same time, I have some dragons in there who I envision to be really sweet. Maybe they will be the exceptions, I dunno.

Sorry, I am kind of sleepy and tired. I am probably going to bed soon. u.u
A dog trainer is coming tomorrow so I have to be up early and it is going to be a long day. But he seems confident that all the dogs will get along better after this, hopefully he is right.
@PulseOfTheMaggot
I'm writing a story but I'm around 3k behind
@PulseOfTheMaggot
I'm writing a story but I'm around 3k behind
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@PulseOfTheMaggot

aww hope you get over the blah feeling soon so you can make lots of art.

yeah it's hard to come up with interesting lore. but I think that's a really good idea to have them endure feats of strength to have to be accepted into the clan, since Plague is full of a lot of tough dragons that like to battle often. at least that's what I've heard from one of my friends who is in Plague.
and I'm sure their could be exceptions for those who aren't fighters, they would just be looked down upon unless they did some things that made the other dragons start to like and accept them more.

and alright sleep well. we'll have to talk more tomorrow, and you'll have to tell me how it goes with the dogs. :D
goodnight
@PulseOfTheMaggot

aww hope you get over the blah feeling soon so you can make lots of art.

yeah it's hard to come up with interesting lore. but I think that's a really good idea to have them endure feats of strength to have to be accepted into the clan, since Plague is full of a lot of tough dragons that like to battle often. at least that's what I've heard from one of my friends who is in Plague.
and I'm sure their could be exceptions for those who aren't fighters, they would just be looked down upon unless they did some things that made the other dragons start to like and accept them more.

and alright sleep well. we'll have to talk more tomorrow, and you'll have to tell me how it goes with the dogs. :D
goodnight
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@firewyrm2018
Ah I see

@Kaitorubel
Haha thanks. ^.^
Same to you.

And yes, for sure. I'll be up later and what not. And I will possibly make my decision of the WC/Imp thing tonight. I really do like the thought of the WC. Yeah. I can't even think of decent sentences right now. Time for bed, lol.

Good night. I will talk to you tomorrow and update you on the pupup situation.

Edit: Realized I said pupup which sounds okay irl but weird over text hahaha
@firewyrm2018
Ah I see

@Kaitorubel
Haha thanks. ^.^
Same to you.

And yes, for sure. I'll be up later and what not. And I will possibly make my decision of the WC/Imp thing tonight. I really do like the thought of the WC. Yeah. I can't even think of decent sentences right now. Time for bed, lol.

Good night. I will talk to you tomorrow and update you on the pupup situation.

Edit: Realized I said pupup which sounds okay irl but weird over text hahaha
My day was pretty good. I've been feeling lonely lately, but joining FR today definitely made me feel better. It sucks being so uncertain about the future. It's great that we get to choose our own destiny and all, but sometimes it feels like it would be better if someone would just tell you what's going to happen lol
My day was pretty good. I've been feeling lonely lately, but joining FR today definitely made me feel better. It sucks being so uncertain about the future. It's great that we get to choose our own destiny and all, but sometimes it feels like it would be better if someone would just tell you what's going to happen lol
[quote name="Elaedia" date=2015-11-18 22:11:47] My day was pretty good. I've been feeling lonely lately, but joining FR today definitely made me feel better. It sucks being so uncertain about the future. It's great that we get to choose our own destiny and all, but sometimes it feels like it would be better if someone would just tell you what's going to happen lol [/quote] Same here, I joined FR today/yesterday (depending on your timezone) too. I didn't have many problems understanding this place since I stalked it since September, lol.
Elaedia wrote on 2015-11-18:
Same here, I joined FR today/yesterday (depending on your timezone) too.
I didn't have many problems understanding this place since I stalked it since September, lol.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accents
art shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Kaitorubel
So, update: The trainer had to cancel today. =.=
Oh well. He will be here saturday.
But all the dogs were doing better today so that is an improvement.

@Elaedia
Welcome to FR! Also I understand what you mean about the future and what not. u.u
I, too, occasionally want to never make a decision ever again hahah. Seriously though, life is tough.

@QueenParda
Welcome to you as well! :D
I did a few months of stalking when I first joined. When there was a reg window I seriously almost cried. Cute signature btw!

Edit: totally mis-spelled QueenParda's name. Hehe, sorry.
@Kaitorubel
So, update: The trainer had to cancel today. =.=
Oh well. He will be here saturday.
But all the dogs were doing better today so that is an improvement.

@Elaedia
Welcome to FR! Also I understand what you mean about the future and what not. u.u
I, too, occasionally want to never make a decision ever again hahah. Seriously though, life is tough.

@QueenParda
Welcome to you as well! :D
I did a few months of stalking when I first joined. When there was a reg window I seriously almost cried. Cute signature btw!

Edit: totally mis-spelled QueenParda's name. Hehe, sorry.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22