Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | finally...... I'm in! hello! ~
weeeeee hello everyone!

I'm one of the newbies flooding in and so thrilled to finally be here!

I've heard so much about this wonderful game and have been stalking for an opening forever and now here I am! I cannot wait to meet everyone here and to start my flight rising journey! <3

a little about me ; my name is cailey, I love cats, coffee, dragons, pokémon, video games, yummy food, rainy days, tea & more!

I have work this afternoon but other than that I anticipate being on a ton tonight and tomorrow ^^
weeeeee hello everyone!

I'm one of the newbies flooding in and so thrilled to finally be here!

I've heard so much about this wonderful game and have been stalking for an opening forever and now here I am! I cannot wait to meet everyone here and to start my flight rising journey! <3

a little about me ; my name is cailey, I love cats, coffee, dragons, pokémon, video games, yummy food, rainy days, tea & more!

I have work this afternoon but other than that I anticipate being on a ton tonight and tomorrow ^^
caffeine dependent life form.
@kittycaffeine

glad to see you are excited ..my first week was a blur ,grades dropped ,I did not sleep but I became a master at dragons.

I am almost always on so if you need anything shoot me a mail.
@kittycaffeine

glad to see you are excited ..my first week was a blur ,grades dropped ,I did not sleep but I became a master at dragons.

A5i3AHB.png
Hi @kittycaffeine

I too kinda stalked the game for quite a while. Just got in too today.

Glad to meet you ^^
Hi @kittycaffeine

Glad to meet you ^^
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@kittycaffeine

Welcome to Flight Rising! Nice to meet you, if you have any questions you can also shoot them towards me :)

I'm always willing to answer questions about the game in general and even specific questions. If you ever need help feel free to come to me. I can help out with food, apparel, questions, introductions, and how to make the most out of the game :)

But seriously, welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you enjoy your experience here and I'm always here to help <3
@kittycaffeine

Welcome to Flight Rising! Nice to meet you, if you have any questions you can also shoot them towards me :)

I'm always willing to answer questions about the game in general and even specific questions. If you ever need help feel free to come to me. I can help out with food, apparel, questions, introductions, and how to make the most out of the game :)

But seriously, welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you enjoy your experience here and I'm always here to help <3
serpents1b.png
[quote name="Heeroku" date=2015-11-18 10:45:55] @kittycaffeine glad to see you are excited ..my first week was a blur ,grades dropped ,I did not sleep but I became a master at dragons. I am almost always on so if you need anything shoot me a mail. [/quote] hehe that's about how I see this next week being for me... thank you!
Heeroku wrote on 2015-11-18:
@kittycaffeine

hehe that's about how I see this next week being for me... thank you!
[quote name="CuQuoise" date=2015-11-18 11:29:32] Hi @kittycaffeine I too kinda stalked the game for quite a while. Just got in too today. Glad to meet you ^^ [/quote] glad to meet you as well!
CuQuoise wrote on 2015-11-18:
Hi @kittycaffeine

Glad to meet you ^^

glad to meet you as well!
@kittycaffeine
Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! :D Hope you enjoy it here!
( also what are your favorite video games i am curious )
@kittycaffeine
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
[quote name="guundra" date=2015-11-18 12:19:41] @kittycaffeine Welcome to Flight Rising! Nice to meet you, if you have any questions you can also shoot them towards me :) I'm always willing to answer questions about the game in general and even specific questions. If you ever need help feel free to come to me. I can help out with food, apparel, questions, introductions, and how to make the most out of the game :) But seriously, welcome to Flight Rising, I hope you enjoy your experience here and I'm always here to help <3 [/quote] ahhh thank you! and aww I'm always open to accept gifts at this time! having a hard time earning coins and don't have much but either way it's very nice to meet you - thanks for the warm welcome!
guundra wrote on 2015-11-18:
@kittycaffeine

ahhh thank you!

and aww I'm always open to accept gifts at this time! having a hard time earning coins and don't have much but either way it's very nice to meet you - thanks for the warm welcome!
[quote name="BabyMelon" date=2015-11-18 20:36:28] @kittycaffeine Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! :D Hope you enjoy it here! ( also what are your favorite video games i am curious ) [/quote] thank you very much! well I mostly play on my 3ds (although I also have the wii u & xbox one) but on my ds I play the harvest moon series, animal crossing, fantasy life, POKÉMON, rune factory & more ^^
BabyMelon wrote on 2015-11-18:
@kittycaffeine

thank you very much!

well I mostly play on my 3ds (although I also have the wii u & xbox one) but on my ds I play the harvest moon series, animal crossing, fantasy life, POKÉMON, rune factory & more ^^