Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Friend is unable to register
Hello, a friend of my want to register today and as we both are not native english speaker, she get this error message:

-The reg email format is invalid.

What does that mean?

Thanks for the help^^
Hello, a friend of my want to register today and as we both are not native english speaker, she get this error message:

-The reg email format is invalid.

What does that mean?

Thanks for the help^^
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Apfelobst is the email is in the email@xxxx.com format? For example, myemail@gmail.com? Or is the email address already being used for an account?
@Apfelobst is the email is in the email@xxxx.com format? For example, myemail@gmail.com? Or is the email address already being used for an account?
tgTY.png
@Naga

the email is my.name@web-site.de format, no, she had found out about this game today so, I am sure she did not know it before.

As for now, it says that the email and username is already taken, but she cannot log in and she got no confirmation email (not sure if you really get one).
@Naga

the email is my.name@web-site.de format, no, she had found out about this game today so, I am sure she did not know it before.

As for now, it says that the email and username is already taken, but she cannot log in and she got no confirmation email (not sure if you really get one).
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Apfelobst it might be the .de that is messing up the system. @Aequorin?
@Apfelobst it might be the .de that is messing up the system. @Aequorin?
tgTY.png
@Apfelobst, your friend will have to send us a message through Contact Us. If they're still unable to use their email, please private message me.

Thank you!
@Apfelobst, your friend will have to send us a message through Contact Us. If they're still unable to use their email, please private message me.

Thank you!
@Aequorin

thanks for the help, somehow it has worked just fine now (she had tried it again after some time) I don't know what it was.

This can get closed.
@Aequorin

thanks for the help, somehow it has worked just fine now (she had tried it again after some time) I don't know what it was.

This can get closed.