Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FrostHeart Remnants (Pinkerlocke)
1 2
Rules & Index

So i've seen a few of these about the site and decided to do one myself, based upon @Tar 's original Pinkerlocke, I've made my own so there are a few tweaks here and there, which will be outlined below. This will allow me to work on my writing skills and build a lore and new lair from scratch ^^.

Unlike other nuzlockes, my starter 3 dragons will all be hatched from unhatched eggs that i've found; as such some parts of the challenge I will be unable to complete until they are adults, because of this the primary focus of the first several days will be writing. I will also be receiving an adult dragon shortly after the eggs hatch,i need someone to help show them the ropes afterall.
4tukr8.png

Basic Rules:
1) All nuzlocke activity corresponds with loot gained from Pinkerton's plundered pile!
2) If a dragon dies in the coliseum, then it must be exalted to correspond with the death of the dragon (see note below for the exceptions)
3) A Dragon cannot enter the coliseum if it is on a nest
4)Upon reaching level 25, the dragon must retire, and is no longer permitted to battle in the coliseum.
5) There are no restrictions on apparel, dress your dragons as much as you want.
6) Coliseum loot, and gathered items have little impact on anything, they are merely a way to make treasure, and maybe for the occasional hoarding habit.
7)Guardian dragons must 'leave' the lair upon reaching full growth, for a minimum of 7 days. During this time they will be unable to breed, or battle. Upon their return, write a small post regarding their 'search' and 'charge'.

Note: The 'starting' dragons are exempt from the death rule, rather they are restricted to the lair for 5 days as they 'heal', this will be noted on their bio....

Drops of Fate

Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 15 matches
Insects: 25 matches
Seafood: 35 matches
Meat: 45 matches

Must select coliseum challengers with a random number generator, any venue is allowed, but should be either in the venue of the same level or the one below if 3 dragons are present. Potions and fleeing are permitted, as long as the total amount of battles matches the criteria.

Materials:
Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure!

Trinkets:
Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there. Alternately... buy art for your dragon ^^

Familiars:
Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-13) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.)

1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer

Apparel:
Choose one of the following
1) Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you, but must be of a similar size to have a more realistic feel.
2) Gene up one of your dragons.
3) Breedchange one of your dragons
4) Scatterscroll a dragon, but keep track of the color shifts

If you are unable to do any of these, then write a short story about one of your dragons finding and donning the apparel item.

Note: You must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it.

Battle items:

Flip a coin.
Tails = Nothing happens
Heads: Death Streak

DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. Roll a dice for the dragon that has 'died', and continue with the results.
1-4 : Death
5-6 : Alive with consequence (a disability or problem)

Post 1: Rules and Index
Post 2:The Past, the Lair and introductions
Post 3:The Clan
Post 4:The Fallen
Post 5:Pinkerton Record
Post 6:Pinglist
Post 7:Chapter 1
Post 8:Chapter 2
Post 9:Chapter 3
Post 10:Chapter 4
Rules & Index

So i've seen a few of these about the site and decided to do one myself, based upon @Tar 's original Pinkerlocke, I've made my own so there are a few tweaks here and there, which will be outlined below. This will allow me to work on my writing skills and build a lore and new lair from scratch ^^.

Unlike other nuzlockes, my starter 3 dragons will all be hatched from unhatched eggs that i've found; as such some parts of the challenge I will be unable to complete until they are adults, because of this the primary focus of the first several days will be writing. I will also be receiving an adult dragon shortly after the eggs hatch,i need someone to help show them the ropes afterall.
4tukr8.png

Basic Rules:
1) All nuzlocke activity corresponds with loot gained from Pinkerton's plundered pile!
2) If a dragon dies in the coliseum, then it must be exalted to correspond with the death of the dragon (see note below for the exceptions)
3) A Dragon cannot enter the coliseum if it is on a nest
4)Upon reaching level 25, the dragon must retire, and is no longer permitted to battle in the coliseum.
5) There are no restrictions on apparel, dress your dragons as much as you want.
6) Coliseum loot, and gathered items have little impact on anything, they are merely a way to make treasure, and maybe for the occasional hoarding habit.
7)Guardian dragons must 'leave' the lair upon reaching full growth, for a minimum of 7 days. During this time they will be unable to breed, or battle. Upon their return, write a small post regarding their 'search' and 'charge'.

Note: The 'starting' dragons are exempt from the death rule, rather they are restricted to the lair for 5 days as they 'heal', this will be noted on their bio....

Drops of Fate

Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 15 matches
Insects: 25 matches
Seafood: 35 matches
Meat: 45 matches

Must select coliseum challengers with a random number generator, any venue is allowed, but should be either in the venue of the same level or the one below if 3 dragons are present. Potions and fleeing are permitted, as long as the total amount of battles matches the criteria.

Materials:
Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure!

Trinkets:
Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there. Alternately... buy art for your dragon ^^

Familiars:
Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-13) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.)

1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer

Apparel:
Choose one of the following
1) Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you, but must be of a similar size to have a more realistic feel.
2) Gene up one of your dragons.
3) Breedchange one of your dragons
4) Scatterscroll a dragon, but keep track of the color shifts

If you are unable to do any of these, then write a short story about one of your dragons finding and donning the apparel item.

Note: You must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it.

Battle items:

Flip a coin.
Tails = Nothing happens
Heads: Death Streak

DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. Roll a dice for the dragon that has 'died', and continue with the results.
1-4 : Death
5-6 : Alive with consequence (a disability or problem)

Post 1: Rules and Index
Post 2:The Past, the Lair and introductions
Post 3:The Clan
Post 4:The Fallen
Post 5:Pinkerton Record
Post 6:Pinglist
Post 7:Chapter 1
Post 8:Chapter 2
Post 9:Chapter 3
Post 10:Chapter 4
The Past

The FrostHeart Clan, over 60 dragons strong, and owners of some of the most flourishing parts of the tundra; with more than 2 thirds of its clan been of the ice flight, they dominated their territory. Nothing seemed to phase them, from the frozen winds, to other ‘lesser’ clans. They fought, and they flourished, at least they once did.

Somethings not right.

The first of the whisperings started after a gathering party returned, empty clawed and wounded, with no knowledge of what happened. “We had our supplies, next they were gone.” They responded; but the leaders ignored them, sending them back out, again and again the scene repeated, until one day the party didn’t return. Furious, the leader sent out a hunting party, 6 mirrors strong, led by the wildlclaw berserker, ColdClaw. “Nothing, sire. No sign of them, no bones, no bodies; not even the apparel they wore.” Was the report. With no leads, there was nothing the leader could do.

Someones stealing our stuff.

Mysterious disappearing started the next whispers, some food here, items there, even the familiars. The leader, Snowfall began to interragate the other flight members, his brutality instilling fear into his once loyal clan. Nothing came up, the dragons innocent, but the dmage had been done, slowly the few dragons that weren’t ice, ran away, deep into the tundra, Coldclaw, was sent to deal with them, but again, nothing was found.

Someone attacked us.

The attacks started soon after, with no other flights to blame, species turned upon species, wildcalw against mirrors, guardians again imperials, the clan fell into a cival war. The few that tried to stop them, including Tallin, the mate of the leader were silenced swiftly and without mercy, hatchlings, were torn from their mothers, the hoard was raided; and as the fighting escalated, the deaths started piling up, bodies strewn around the frozen lair. Finally only 3 remained, Snowfall the leader, wings shorn off and dying of the wounds inflicted by the others, ColdClaw, the Wildclaw hunter who’s labored breaths filled the cold. And Eins, an old guardian female who’d remained deep in the vault, guarding over her charge, who’d been forgotten about.

Time passed slowly, but the two males weren’t left alone to die in peace, something came in the dark, shapeless, eerie wrong. Though the lair and though the hoard it crept, and once it had gone nothing remained of the fallen dragons, the lair empty of all life but one, that of Eins. In the vault, she’d hidden her charge, 3 unhatched eggs which she’d found decades ago, but time crept back up on her, and through the night, Eins passed on, her soul forever serving the deity to which she’d been born.

By morning light, there was no sign of the ancient dragons body....

The Lair

Unknown
The Past

The FrostHeart Clan, over 60 dragons strong, and owners of some of the most flourishing parts of the tundra; with more than 2 thirds of its clan been of the ice flight, they dominated their territory. Nothing seemed to phase them, from the frozen winds, to other ‘lesser’ clans. They fought, and they flourished, at least they once did.

Somethings not right.

The first of the whisperings started after a gathering party returned, empty clawed and wounded, with no knowledge of what happened. “We had our supplies, next they were gone.” They responded; but the leaders ignored them, sending them back out, again and again the scene repeated, until one day the party didn’t return. Furious, the leader sent out a hunting party, 6 mirrors strong, led by the wildlclaw berserker, ColdClaw. “Nothing, sire. No sign of them, no bones, no bodies; not even the apparel they wore.” Was the report. With no leads, there was nothing the leader could do.

Someones stealing our stuff.

Mysterious disappearing started the next whispers, some food here, items there, even the familiars. The leader, Snowfall began to interragate the other flight members, his brutality instilling fear into his once loyal clan. Nothing came up, the dragons innocent, but the dmage had been done, slowly the few dragons that weren’t ice, ran away, deep into the tundra, Coldclaw, was sent to deal with them, but again, nothing was found.

Someone attacked us.

The attacks started soon after, with no other flights to blame, species turned upon species, wildcalw against mirrors, guardians again imperials, the clan fell into a cival war. The few that tried to stop them, including Tallin, the mate of the leader were silenced swiftly and without mercy, hatchlings, were torn from their mothers, the hoard was raided; and as the fighting escalated, the deaths started piling up, bodies strewn around the frozen lair. Finally only 3 remained, Snowfall the leader, wings shorn off and dying of the wounds inflicted by the others, ColdClaw, the Wildclaw hunter who’s labored breaths filled the cold. And Eins, an old guardian female who’d remained deep in the vault, guarding over her charge, who’d been forgotten about.

Time passed slowly, but the two males weren’t left alone to die in peace, something came in the dark, shapeless, eerie wrong. Though the lair and though the hoard it crept, and once it had gone nothing remained of the fallen dragons, the lair empty of all life but one, that of Eins. In the vault, she’d hidden her charge, 3 unhatched eggs which she’d found decades ago, but time crept back up on her, and through the night, Eins passed on, her soul forever serving the deity to which she’d been born.

By morning light, there was no sign of the ancient dragons body....

The Lair

Unknown
[center][size=5][b][u]The Clan[/u][/b][/Size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18461923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184620/18461923_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Edge was born first, and maned last; the irony of which isn't lost on the nocturne. Aggressive, and very very sure of what he wants, he orders his 'sister's about quite often. Though he'll also fight tooth and claw for them. Speech= #8C001A [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18462328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184624/18462328_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Foraithe is the largest of the three youngsters; so she often lets Naahmi ride on her. She's not as bold as Adge, but she wont back down from something she believes in, and she normally thinks things through. Her name is derived from the word forgive, after she forgave her sister to taking her prized doll. Speech=#8B4513 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18462339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184624/18462339_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] The fae may of been the last of the three to hatch, but she was the first to receive a name. She kept repeating the word name after Allethia talked to her, and pointing to herself, and the sounds eventually came back as Naahmi. She loves to investigate things, and will often spend hours looking at things. Speech=#151B8D [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8907514] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89076/8907514_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Allethia has lived amongst several clans since she hatched during the last Night of the Nocturne, but none of them have ever felt like 'home'; her journey into the icewarden's domain is one that she hopes will give her some answers. Speech=#C90079
The Clan

Edge was born first, and maned last; the irony of which isn't lost on the nocturne. Aggressive, and very very sure of what he wants, he orders his 'sister's about quite often. Though he'll also fight tooth and claw for them. Speech= #8C001A

Foraithe is the largest of the three youngsters; so she often lets Naahmi ride on her. She's not as bold as Adge, but she wont back down from something she believes in, and she normally thinks things through. Her name is derived from the word forgive, after she forgave her sister to taking her prized doll. Speech=#8B4513
The fae may of been the last of the three to hatch, but she was the first to receive a name. She kept repeating the word name after Allethia talked to her, and pointing to herself, and the sounds eventually came back as Naahmi. She loves to investigate things, and will often spend hours looking at things. Speech=#151B8D

Allethia has lived amongst several clans since she hatched during the last Night of the Nocturne, but none of them have ever felt like 'home'; her journey into the icewarden's domain is one that she hopes will give her some answers. Speech=#C90079
The Fallen
The Fallen
[center][size=5][b][u]Pinkerton's Record[/u][/b][/Size][/center] [Columns] [center][b]Day 1 [/b] [item=Wavespun Cloth][/center] [nextcol] [center][b]Day 2[/b] [item=Round Pebbles][/center] [nextcol] [center][b]Day 3[/b] [item=Bright Rogue Hood][/center] [nextcol] [center][b]Day 4[/b] [item=Hematite][/center] [/columns]
Pinkerton's Record

Day 1
Wavespun Cloth
Day 2
Round Pebbles
Day 3
Bright Rogue Hood
Day 4
Hematite
Pinglist

@ DigDog, @ TwoJay
Pinglist

@ DigDog, @ TwoJay
[center][item=Wavespun Cloth] Writing – Wew its harder than I thought writing as hatchling ^^! Thankfully I’ll have ‘momma’ arriving tomorrow. Hope this isn’t too bad.[/center] [center][size=4][b][u]Chapter 1 – New Beginnings[/u][/b][/size][/center] The dark colored egg pulses as a odd warmth plays across it; and it begins to rock gently, gradually increasing in speed, until it shatters with an audible crack, and a small, rust colored dragon flopped onto the ground, bits of egg surrounding his slick body. For a few moments he remained motionless, eye’s closed, as he slowly gathered his strength. Trying to struggle to his feet, the mirror hissed as he fell to one side, and snapped out at whatever was nearby, whimpering as his baby teeth glanced of the surface. Turning to look at it fully he stared in wonder at the bright thing; and neared it, seeing another shape within it, overlaying the other image. A feeling intruded, that of emptiness, and strange object forgotten, he staggered onto his feet, wings trailing across the ground. Faint specks of ice covered his body, but he ignored them, the feeling, the [i]hunger[/i] too much of a driving force. Though wobbly, the mirror hatchling began to move around, looking, seeking, something to take away the gnawing feeling. Finally he caught sight of something, and moved closer; the smell easing the ache somewhat, and he happily tore into it. Cold and tough, it filled the hole which had been plaguing him since he stirred. Full and sluggish, the hatchling makes his way back to the strange object, spying a second next to it; peering at the odd sparks he laid down nearby, legs stretched out as he closed his eyes. Faint sounds disturbed him, and he woke up, getting to his feet slowly as he looked around; the glowing thing was rocking, the image within brighter than it had been before. Peering at it curiously the mirror sat done next to it, crest raised a bit. When nothing happened, he hissed, lashing out at the other egg with a claw, yelping as it cracked open and something larger and [i]heavier[/i] fell on him. Squirming, he wriggled beneath the larger hatchling, and finally scrambled free. The other one looked up at him, its yellow eyes wide as she cocked her head, struggling to sit up herself. Finally managing the task, the guardian glanced around before giving a soft cry, and tried to move closer to the mirror, her larger body shivering as she cried out hungrily. The mirror merely stared at her, his own body warming up as the other younglings green body pressed closer, remembering the gnawing feeling of before; he went to stand, chortling as the guardian copied clumsily. Before either hatchling could move, the last egg rolled over, splitting in a perfect line down the middle, and a small blue, fragile hatchling emerged; wet crests flaring widely as she tried to right herself. The guardian clumsily nudged at her, almost falling over herself; somehow the two females managed to stand, and the mirror hissed at them, making them move forward. Reaching the place where the mirror had eased the aching hunger, the other two hatchling dove in, eating as much as they could; finally; tired and full the three hatchling curled up next to one another, the mirror and guardian forming a small circle around the fae; her smaller frame cocooned by the larger dragons. Warm now, the three fell asleep, unaware of the lairs tragic past.
Wavespun Cloth
Writing – Wew its harder than I thought writing as hatchling ^^! Thankfully I’ll have ‘momma’ arriving tomorrow. Hope this isn’t too bad.

Chapter 1 – New Beginnings

The dark colored egg pulses as a odd warmth plays across it; and it begins to rock gently, gradually increasing in speed, until it shatters with an audible crack, and a small, rust colored dragon flopped onto the ground, bits of egg surrounding his slick body. For a few moments he remained motionless, eye’s closed, as he slowly gathered his strength. Trying to struggle to his feet, the mirror hissed as he fell to one side, and snapped out at whatever was nearby, whimpering as his baby teeth glanced of the surface. Turning to look at it fully he stared in wonder at the bright thing; and neared it, seeing another shape within it, overlaying the other image.

A feeling intruded, that of emptiness, and strange object forgotten, he staggered onto his feet, wings trailing across the ground. Faint specks of ice covered his body, but he ignored them, the feeling, the hunger too much of a driving force. Though wobbly, the mirror hatchling began to move around, looking, seeking, something to take away the gnawing feeling. Finally he caught sight of something, and moved closer; the smell easing the ache somewhat, and he happily tore into it. Cold and tough, it filled the hole which had been plaguing him since he stirred. Full and sluggish, the hatchling makes his way back to the strange object, spying a second next to it; peering at the odd sparks he laid down nearby, legs stretched out as he closed his eyes.

Faint sounds disturbed him, and he woke up, getting to his feet slowly as he looked around; the glowing thing was rocking, the image within brighter than it had been before. Peering at it curiously the mirror sat done next to it, crest raised a bit. When nothing happened, he hissed, lashing out at the other egg with a claw, yelping as it cracked open and something larger and heavier fell on him. Squirming, he wriggled beneath the larger hatchling, and finally scrambled free. The other one looked up at him, its yellow eyes wide as she cocked her head, struggling to sit up herself. Finally managing the task, the guardian glanced around before giving a soft cry, and tried to move closer to the mirror, her larger body shivering as she cried out hungrily.

The mirror merely stared at her, his own body warming up as the other younglings green body pressed closer, remembering the gnawing feeling of before; he went to stand, chortling as the guardian copied clumsily. Before either hatchling could move, the last egg rolled over, splitting in a perfect line down the middle, and a small blue, fragile hatchling emerged; wet crests flaring widely as she tried to right herself. The guardian clumsily nudged at her, almost falling over herself; somehow the two females managed to stand, and the mirror hissed at them, making them move forward.

Reaching the place where the mirror had eased the aching hunger, the other two hatchling dove in, eating as much as they could; finally; tired and full the three hatchling curled up next to one another, the mirror and guardian forming a small circle around the fae; her smaller frame cocooned by the larger dragons. Warm now, the three fell asleep, unaware of the lairs tragic past.
@FrostHeart
Put me on Ping list for updates :D
@FrostHeart
Put me on Ping list for updates :D
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
[center][item=Round Pebbles] Woot, writing again, at least I have an adult now, should make writing it a bit easier.. eventually, I’ll use a divider when I shift POV ^^’… and this is longer than I was expecting. Woops >-> [center][b][u]Chapter 2 - Discoveries [/u][/b][/center] [left]The little fae was the first to stir; sleepily she blinked her bright blue eyes, her crest flaring slightly as she yawned. Glancing about, she caught sight of the other two, cocooning her so that she was warm, and though both were larger than her, she felt safe. The gnawing feeling intruded and she crawled over the mirror, wings fluttering a bit as she climbed over him, ignoring his sleeping hiss. Falling suddenly, she made a sound, the noise waking the other two as she tumbled into something; rubbing at her head with a paw she peered closer at the objects, one was very soft; the other was warm to touch. She pulled the warm one to her and turned as the other arrived, crest flaring out happily. The mirror hissed, grabbing hold of the other doll and shaking his head; when nothing happened, he grumbled passing to the guardian, who’d just been watching it all, she happily grabbed hold of the furry doll placing it between her claws. She murred at them and moved over so that she could eat, and it wasn’t long before the others joined her; filling their bellies with what was laid about. [/left] [item=Furry IceWarden Puppet][item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet] [img] http://40.media.tumblr.com/6da2fe127bfc4f61e27abb4eae7c427f/tumblr_inline_nvcxj5JV8r1r7qfkn_500.png[/img] [left]Angling her wings to better ride the winds of the Icewarden’s domain; Allethia sighed, she’d been travelling for several weeks now, and truth be told, she was tired of it. The problem was, she hadn’t found anywhere that she felt she belonged; her eyes, and the will’o’wisps that surrounded her, marked her a child of flame, yet as a nocturne, she was a daughter of the shadows as well; combined with the fact that she’d hatched into an Arcane flight, well, she didn’t know what to think. [color=#C90079]”That’s why you’re flying in the freezing cold, isn’t it.”[/color] She muttered to herself. Giving herself a quick shake to help warm back up she dove through the skies, folding her wings as close to her body as she could, flaring them out when she spotted the tree’s that marked the Frozen Tundra. [color=#C90079]”At least now I understand why the tundra’s are so furry.”[/color] Moving the wisp around her to help generate some heat, she headed for an open space amongst the tree’s; flapping her wings to control her descent she landed with a thud, causing some snow to fall off the nearby tree, and onto her head. [color=#C90079]”Typical.”[/color] She muttered, giving herself a shake and making her armor rattle as she did so, before slowly began to look around, the clearing didn’t seem to be natural.[/left] [img] http://40.media.tumblr.com/3619f150a005fea416dc428fc9ca0058/tumblr_inline_nvcxj4PgUQ1r7qfkn_500.png[/img] [left]The mirrors head shot up as he heard something, after been in the silence and cold, with only the other two for company, the noises were strange, out of place. Hissing, he snapped at the females to get them to move, grumbling at been forced to leave the food, they followed his lead; the fae clambering up onto the guardians back, and nuzzling at the back of her neck. He moved towards the largest of the holes, trying to see what lay beyond them, having not had the need to leave their birthplace so far. Not seeing anything he headed through the entrance and into another cavern, this one was larger, and there were dozen of things scattered about, that clinked and chimed if any of the three touched them. The strange noises were louder now, and the three began to shake scared of what they didn’t know, though the mirror continued hissing, increasing in volume as they continued to move, climbing slowly.[/left] [img] http://40.media.tumblr.com/6da2fe127bfc4f61e27abb4eae7c427f/tumblr_inline_nvcxj5JV8r1r7qfkn_500.png[/img] [left]Allethia touched what remained of a damaged fae nest, the fragile structure shattering as she did so. This wasn’t the first, all around her she’d found traces of a lair, though there was no sign of other dragons for miles; which worried her. [i]What could of caused an entire clan to vanish?[/i] she mused. She could see no signs of any deceased dragons, no bones or anything. Folding her wings to her body to help keep warm, she moved slowly towards a burrow entrance; though it was large enough to allow all but the largest of dragons through its maw. Hearing something, she lifted her head calling out, the hissing sound was quiet enough so that who or what was making it was below the ground. [color=#C90079]”Hello?”[/color][/left]
Round Pebbles
Woot, writing again, at least I have an adult now, should make writing it a bit easier.. eventually, I’ll use a divider when I shift POV ^^’… and this is longer than I was expecting. Woops >->

Chapter 2 - Discoveries

The little fae was the first to stir; sleepily she blinked her bright blue eyes, her crest flaring slightly as she yawned. Glancing about, she caught sight of the other two, cocooning her so that she was warm, and though both were larger than her, she felt safe. The gnawing feeling intruded and she crawled over the mirror, wings fluttering a bit as she climbed over him, ignoring his sleeping hiss. Falling suddenly, she made a sound, the noise waking the other two as she tumbled into something; rubbing at her head with a paw she peered closer at the objects, one was very soft; the other was warm to touch. She pulled the warm one to her and turned as the other arrived, crest flaring out happily. The mirror hissed, grabbing hold of the other doll and shaking his head; when nothing happened, he grumbled passing to the guardian, who’d just been watching it all, she happily grabbed hold of the furry doll placing it between her claws. She murred at them and moved over so that she could eat, and it wasn’t long before the others joined her; filling their bellies with what was laid about.
Furry Icewarden Puppet Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet

tumblr_inline_nvcxj5JV8r1r7qfkn_500.png
Angling her wings to better ride the winds of the Icewarden’s domain; Allethia sighed, she’d been travelling for several weeks now, and truth be told, she was tired of it. The problem was, she hadn’t found anywhere that she felt she belonged; her eyes, and the will’o’wisps that surrounded her, marked her a child of flame, yet as a nocturne, she was a daughter of the shadows as well; combined with the fact that she’d hatched into an Arcane flight, well, she didn’t know what to think. ”That’s why you’re flying in the freezing cold, isn’t it.” She muttered to herself.

Giving herself a quick shake to help warm back up she dove through the skies, folding her wings as close to her body as she could, flaring them out when she spotted the tree’s that marked the Frozen Tundra. ”At least now I understand why the tundra’s are so furry.” Moving the wisp around her to help generate some heat, she headed for an open space amongst the tree’s; flapping her wings to control her descent she landed with a thud, causing some snow to fall off the nearby tree, and onto her head. ”Typical.” She muttered, giving herself a shake and making her armor rattle as she did so, before slowly began to look around, the clearing didn’t seem to be natural.

tumblr_inline_nvcxj4PgUQ1r7qfkn_500.png
The mirrors head shot up as he heard something, after been in the silence and cold, with only the other two for company, the noises were strange, out of place. Hissing, he snapped at the females to get them to move, grumbling at been forced to leave the food, they followed his lead; the fae clambering up onto the guardians back, and nuzzling at the back of her neck. He moved towards the largest of the holes, trying to see what lay beyond them, having not had the need to leave their birthplace so far. Not seeing anything he headed through the entrance and into another cavern, this one was larger, and there were dozen of things scattered about, that clinked and chimed if any of the three touched them. The strange noises were louder now, and the three began to shake scared of what they didn’t know, though the mirror continued hissing, increasing in volume as they continued to move, climbing slowly.

tumblr_inline_nvcxj5JV8r1r7qfkn_500.png
Allethia touched what remained of a damaged fae nest, the fragile structure shattering as she did so. This wasn’t the first, all around her she’d found traces of a lair, though there was no sign of other dragons for miles; which worried her. What could of caused an entire clan to vanish? she mused. She could see no signs of any deceased dragons, no bones or anything. Folding her wings to her body to help keep warm, she moved slowly towards a burrow entrance; though it was large enough to allow all but the largest of dragons through its maw. Hearing something, she lifted her head calling out, the hissing sound was quiet enough so that who or what was making it was below the ground. ”Hello?”
@FrostHeart
Awww. I love the three babes. So cute!
Also, I spotted a typo in the ping to me. My username is misspelled.
@FrostHeart
Awww. I love the three babes. So cute!
Also, I spotted a typo in the ping to me. My username is misspelled.
xWoPUjI.png
1 2