Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended - Winners Drawn
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Oooh! We're finally back around to a color I have, and it's a girl I quite favor, too: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5555952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55560/5555952_350.png[/img] [/url] Tamina is my main dual-fodder trainer. :-) Also, the spreadsheet should be caught up, as should be the front page total of tickets sold.
Oooh! We're finally back around to a color I have, and it's a girl I quite favor, too:

5555952_350.png

Tamina is my main dual-fodder trainer. :-)

Also, the spreadsheet should be caught up, as should be the front page total of tickets sold.
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
Hmm. It occurs to me that I didn't name the next color up. What was I thinking? (I believe I was tired, and therefore wasn't entirely. Sorry.)

Next up is Forest! Go! ;-)
Hmm. It occurs to me that I didn't name the next color up. What was I thinking? (I believe I was tired, and therefore wasn't entirely. Sorry.)

Next up is Forest! Go! ;-)
So, drawing will take place tomorrow (or by now, for me, considerably later today :-p ;-) )! I'll still be accepting purchases and counting bump/game bonus tickets time-stamped noon or earlier according to FR time, though I'll be out most of the day, so I won't be able to confirm or record them until sometime in the evening. I'll try to leave a little bit of a lag between final recording and drawing to give people time to check the records if they wish, but that will have to depend on how RL is going.

@bonstrosity @Cerebellum @drgnhawk @Ghosting @Herddog @Kedia @Kentouma @kittusu @MasakiSaphir @Meniph @NetShy @Nogivox @Schefflera @serenitea @SpookyCups @TheGrandUser @Viktoriya @zeushatches

Thank you all for your ticket purchases and participation in bumps and raffle games, etc. I've sifted through the thread and my messages quite thoroughly trying to ensure that my recording on the spreadsheet has been accurate. I believe it has, but I'd welcome you checking your own tickets as well, to make sure I've got the number you expect recorded.

@Viktoriya - In the process of my checking, it appears that you have done a name change since your initial purchase. Is this correct, or was @ParagonAzula someone else? I recorded User ID #s, and that name had the same User ID as yours, or I wouldn't have been able to make any connection...

@deux @FieryDragonfly @MaeveGlaistig @PeppermintStars @prefectthorn @raptorkind

I'm pinging all of you because though you've not entered by purchasing tickets, in one way or another you showed up in this thread - bumping, posting for a game, mentioning it to someone else, or in some other way expressing interest. I wanted to say thank you for your participation! I also wanted to make sure that if any of you did have an intent to buy tickets, you had one more chance to do so before the raffle ended. If you posted in this thread with a bump or game post, though it currently doesn't count for bonus tickets, I'd be willing count it retroactively if you do end up making a purchase.

Thank you to everyone once again!
So, drawing will take place tomorrow (or by now, for me, considerably later today :-p ;-) )! I'll still be accepting purchases and counting bump/game bonus tickets time-stamped noon or earlier according to FR time, though I'll be out most of the day, so I won't be able to confirm or record them until sometime in the evening. I'll try to leave a little bit of a lag between final recording and drawing to give people time to check the records if they wish, but that will have to depend on how RL is going.

@bonstrosity @Cerebellum @drgnhawk @Ghosting @Herddog @Kedia @Kentouma @kittusu @MasakiSaphir @Meniph @NetShy @Nogivox @Schefflera @serenitea @SpookyCups @TheGrandUser @Viktoriya @zeushatches

Thank you all for your ticket purchases and participation in bumps and raffle games, etc. I've sifted through the thread and my messages quite thoroughly trying to ensure that my recording on the spreadsheet has been accurate. I believe it has, but I'd welcome you checking your own tickets as well, to make sure I've got the number you expect recorded.

@Viktoriya - In the process of my checking, it appears that you have done a name change since your initial purchase. Is this correct, or was @ParagonAzula someone else? I recorded User ID #s, and that name had the same User ID as yours, or I wouldn't have been able to make any connection...

@deux @FieryDragonfly @MaeveGlaistig @PeppermintStars @prefectthorn @raptorkind

I'm pinging all of you because though you've not entered by purchasing tickets, in one way or another you showed up in this thread - bumping, posting for a game, mentioning it to someone else, or in some other way expressing interest. I wanted to say thank you for your participation! I also wanted to make sure that if any of you did have an intent to buy tickets, you had one more chance to do so before the raffle ended. If you posted in this thread with a bump or game post, though it currently doesn't count for bonus tickets, I'd be willing count it retroactively if you do end up making a purchase.

Thank you to everyone once again!
@Galtanaron sure, why not? i'll buy one ticket hahah
@Galtanaron sure, why not? i'll buy one ticket hahah
@galtanaron

bumping and sending money for more tickets
@galtanaron

bumping and sending money for more tickets
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Galtanaron Bump, and bought some tickets! and for the game, here's my forest boy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17619677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176197/17619677_350.png[/img] [/url] Next is swamp!
@Galtanaron Bump, and bought some tickets! and for the game, here's my forest boy!

17619677_350.png

Next is swamp!
@galtanaron can i buy 20 tickets pls and ill send the payment tomorrow since im going to bed
@galtanaron can i buy 20 tickets pls and ill send the payment tomorrow since im going to bed
tumblr_ny1755KxQW1unhfhho3_100.png
I have a swamp to show for one last bump! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4768377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47684/4768377_350.png[/img] [/url] next is Avocado.
I have a swamp to show for one last bump!

4768377_350.png

next is Avocado.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
@galtanaron

Bump!
I'm also buying 10 more tickets, sending money over now.
@galtanaron

Bump!
I'm also buying 10 more tickets, sending money over now.
bump
bump
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15